53

They all decided to stay at Minhyuk's house, but sadly, Wonho and Eunseo had to leave, and so they did.

Jooheon started feeling sick but Minhyuk gave him some medicine, the others felt bad for him, since Jooheon has been getting sick easily these days.

Hyungwon kept crying as soon as he looked at Changkyun, he wanted to hug his boyfriend but he wasn't here so that made it worse, but Kihyun went over to him and hugged him, Hyungwon crying on his shoulder.

Changkyun pouted before crying too, Minhyuk coming over and hugging him, and then Jooheon started crying, not just because of everyone else, but because he was also in pain, Shownu went over to him and hugged him.

When they slept together, Minhyuk and Shownu sleeping on one side, and Kihyun and Changkyun sleeping on the other side, of the king sized bed.

Hyungwon and Jooheon in the single bed since Wonho and Eunseo wasn't there for them.

The first one to wake up was Hyungwon, he checked the clock to see it was only 3am, he sighed as he got up slowly, trying not to wake Jooheon, getting on some pair of Minhyuk's slippers, carefully opening the door.

While Hyungwon was doing that, Kihyun started to stir quietly before waking up and seeing Hyungwon go outside the bedroom, Kihyun quietly followed him until he seen Hyungwon go into the kitchen.

Kihyun stood outside it and put his ear to the wall, trying to hear of what Hyungwon was doing, he heard a tap running, and a cupboard opening, obviously it was him getting a drink, but after a while Hyungwon didn't come out.

Kihyun scrunched his eye brows before putting his ear to the wall, hearing a few whimpers, Kihyun slowly opened the door to see Hyungwon on the floor, crying silently, Kihyun ran over to him and wrapped his arms around the taller, "it's okay...what's wrong?"

"I didn't notice Changkyun was suffering, I should've asked, or been in school more, and now that I didn't, it made a lot of people upset, you, Minhyuk, the rest of the guys, it was all my fault, I should've been there for him more, I was just tired and I didn't really care about anyone else, all I wanted was to sleep" he sobbed quietly.

Kihyun then felt heavy, he hasn't felt like this since the 'death' of Changkyun, he didn't like it, he started to shake, he felt like he wasn't himself, he felt like he would be a failure to his friends, for keeping all the feelings to himself, he didn't want to be like this anymore.

Sadness took over him, even though he knew everything is okay, everything was a mess, it reminded Kihyun of when he was younger, when he was mostly alone, the only friends he had was Shownu and Wonho, who they were both there for him, but he still felt alone, and even if he has a lot more friends, he just doesn't seem of what this feeling is.

Anger? Jealousy? Fear? Sadness? He had no idea, and it triggered the feelings he hasn't had in a long time, not to know something triggered if he was even smart at all, it called out to him as if he wanted to be like people who ended up with feelings taking over them and ending up taking their own lives because of this cause.

He started to cry, he didn't want to, but he was ending up like those people, he wanted to have control of himself, but sadly, he didn't.

Hyungwon froze, he looked at the older, seeing his tears, what were the for? He had no clue, he could ask Kihyun but he didn't want the older to end up getting worse, "it's okay Kihyun...it's my fault, not yours" Hyungwon choked on a sob, hearing this made Kihyun start to breathe heavily.

He was the one suppose to take care of the younger, but the younger ended up being depressed, hiding his smile at school, and even faking his own death, just so he can be happy again, Kihyun's breathing started getting faster, taking deep breathes but it wasn't working.

"Kihyun please don't start stressing" Hyungwon wiped his tears to stay strong for the older, running his back lightly, Kihyun started sobbing, quietly but quickly, loosing a lot of his breathe, "Kihyun please...slow down with your breathing...your gonna end up crying yourself to sleep" Hyungwon pleads.

Seeing Kihyun struggle was a struggle for himself, he didn't know what to do, Kihyun sobbed louder, coughing up a bit of blood, until it suddenly stopped, Hyungwon looked down to see that Kihyun passed out, panicking a lot, he shouted down the guys, "GUYS! HELP!!! GUYS!!!" Hyungwon shouted as loudly as he can, hearing steps come down quickly.

They all bursted into the room, looking at the sight, with blood on Kihyun's top, and him laying in Hyungwon's arms loosely.

"What happened?" Shownu asked quickly, going over towards them and lifting up Kihyun quickly but quietly, "he started crying a lot and his breathing got very bad, and then he started coughing up blood" Hyungwon screeched.

Minhyuk called an ambulance, seeing Changkyun in tears, he put his phone down and ran over to the younger, bringing him into a tight hug, "it's okay Changkyunie! He will be okay" Minhyuk reassures, making the younger calm down slightly.

The ambulance came and took Kihyun to the hospital, Shownu drives all of them to the hospital, seated in the waiting room, then the doctor came in, all of them immediately stood up, going towards him, "is he okay?" Changkyun asks.

The doctor smiles, "yes he is, he just needs to take a few medication for a while, maybe about a few days, we will let him go home in a week, we need to keep him so nothing bad happens, he will be okay though" she reassures, everyone sighs in relief, "you all need o go home though, it's quite early so I will call you in a few hours" she smiles.

All of them nod before going back home, it was a bit hard to get to sleep but they finally did, the doctor said that it was okay to visit him and they did.