29

They were both currently outside Kihyun's house, hand in hand, he really hoped that his mum would be accepting about this, about them.

Kihyun took a deep breath and smiled at Changkyun before knocking on the door, obviously letting go of Changkyun's hand in the process, he wanted to hold Changkyun forever.

Kihyun heard a click and then he seen the door handle go down slowly, he took a deep silent breath before letting it all out, his mum opened the door to see his son standing there with another boy.

"Kihyun. Where have you been I was worried sick?!!" Kihyun's mother quickly brought Kihyun into a hug and almost squished him, Kihyun hugged her back and smiled.

She smiles lightly before looking at Changkyun, now I know where Kihyun gets his smile from, Changkyun thought, his mother cleared her throat to get both their attention.

"We need to talk mum, it's something about me and my friend um...Changkyun" Kihyun awkwardly introduces Changkyun to his mother and he scratched his the back of his neck.

"Okay then...come on in" Kihyun's mother smiles before letting the boys walk into her house, they both sit down on the couch and Kihyun's mother faces them, "So...explain" she said.

Kihyun took a deep breath before looking at his mother, "mum...I am sorry I didn't say anything, but it's just, I was staying at Changkyun's" Kihyun explains, she looks at Changkyun and raises her eye brow, Changkyun nods.

"What happened to your eye Changkyun?" She asks, Changkyun looked down before Kihyun put a hand on the younger's thigh.

"He was getting bullied, so I punched that person and that person punched Changkyun and ran away" Kihyun explained, his mother instantly got up, they both flinched thinking she was gonna shout but she went into the kitchen, she came back in with an ice pack.

She handed it to Changkyun and sat back down in front of them, "Kihyunie, I know your protecting your friend...but you just can't use violence" Kihyun's mother said softly, Kihyun put his head down, looking at his feet.

"But that's the thing...he's not my friend..." Kihyun starts, his heart is beating faster, this was the time, this was when he told his mother about him being gay, he was afraid but he wasn't that afraid to keep it forever.

"But you just said that he-" Kihyun cut his mother off and stood up with Changkyun, "because he's my boyfriend" Kihyun said as he held Changkyun's hand tightly.

His mother looks up at him and raises an eye brow, the older wraps his right arm around Changkyun's waist, they both stand there until his mother stands up.

"Wait...are you serious?" His mother asks and Kihyun nods confidently, kissing Changkyun's cheek to show her, "that...is...ADORABLE!!" She screams as she jumps about, both the boys are confused.

"Wait, so your not going to say that you hate me?" Kihyun asks and his mother shakes her head, "NO ITS TOO CUTE, FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF TRYING TO GET YOU WITH SOMEONE, YOU ACTUALLY FIND SOMEONE YOURSELF!!" She jumps around and hugs her son.

"Mummmm!!" Kihyun whines before blushing, his mother goes over to Changkyun and squishes his cheeks, "you know...I kind of see it now" his mother chuckled as she brought Changkyun into a hug.

"Welcome to the family"

"MUMMMMMM!!!"