16

Changkyun's worst nightmare.

"Changkyunie, come on, come get something to eat" Kihyun whispered in an angelic voice, it made Changkyun go crazy, he wanted to hear that all the time. Changkyun got up slowly and was presented with the most beautiful thing in the world.

Kihyun.

Changkyun swear that Kihyun came down from heaven, he's thought of it multiple times and he couldn't get it out of his head, he loved it.

Kihyun looked at the cute sight, Changkyun's hair was everywhere, him almost falling asleep again, Kihyun cooes before helping Changkyun up and leading him down stairs, sneaking a few looks at Changkyun while bringing him down stairs.

Changkyun sat down at the table and started eating, Kihyun was afraid that Changkyun didn't like it so he distracted himself by getting a glass of water, obviously asking where the cups where before hand.

Kihyun looked at Changkyun at the corner of his eye, Changkyun was a bit slow at eating it, Kihyun then got really nervous, his hands were getting clammy and he started to sweat on his forehead, making the tips of his hair stick to his forehead.

Changkyun finished it all and he felt sick, he seen Kihyun looking at him with a bright smile, it made Changkyun's heart race, "did you like it?" Kihyun asks and Changkyun nods happily.

Kihyun ran over to Changkyun and gave him a big hug, Changkyun's heart skipped a beat but hugged him back, "I'm glad you like it Changkyunie" Kihyun whispered.

Changkyun nodded and smiles slightly, Kihyun strokes Changkyun's hair, it's so soft, Kihyun thought, Kihyun brought another hand in so he can play with Changkyun's hair, obviously it was just simply stroking his hair, but he loved it, absolutely loved it.

"Kihyunie..." Changkyun mumbles, Kihyun looks up and realised how close they actually are, Kihyun blushed slightly before pulling away a bit, keeping one hand in Changkyun's hair.

"Yes changkyunie?" Kihyun whispers, it made Changkyun feel hot, he started warming up and his hands started getting clammy again.

"I'm getting tired"

I decided to do a bit of shorter chapters because I felt like they were too long and I thought that it was taking up peoples time so...there ya go :)