05

Song: La La Love

Artist: cosmic girls(wjsn)

--------------

"Where are we going?" Changkyun asks as he is being dragged out of the library without Minhyuk or Hyunwoo noticing.

"Let's leave them to get to know eachother" Kihyun smirked as he kept dragging Changkyun out of the library, it was a pretty big library considering that most people didn't really go in.

They were finally out, Changkyun was blushing because he was holding this beautiful boy's hand.

"Let's go hide so they don't find us" Kihyun whispers into Changkyun's ear and then giggles, Kihyun drags him to the bathroom.

"So...What was that about?" Changkyun asks as he avoids looking at Kihyun who is on his phone, Changkyun then looks up at Kihyun, how can someone be so beautiful while doing a simple thing like checking their phone? How is he so beautiful in general, how can he even be talking to him considering that he thinks himself as ugly and fat all the time.

"Maybe there will be something happening between them two" Kihyun snickers as he gets a bottle of water from his bag and starts to drink it.

Changkyun looked at the beauty in front of him, "as in...like a friend thing or..." Changkyun blushes at the rest of the sentence that he couldn't even finish.

He then heard Kihyun snicker, "of course I mean a relationship you silly billy" Kihyun came over and poked Changkyun's nose, "you know...your actually very cute and adorable up close ya know" Kihyun said as he held Changkyun's chin to observe him.

Changkyun's hands went sweaty and his face went hot and red, his heart went faster when Kihyun smiled, Changkyun couldn't believe what he was hearing cute and adorable? Himself as cute and adorable?

"Thanks but I don't really think so, I'm actually pretty ugly" Changkyun laughed as he tried to make it into a good thing and get everything out of his head, "what. you are not ugly, you are so cute" Kihyun smiles as he holds both of Changkyun's cheeks and pokes his nose again.

"Why do you think your ugly?" Kihyun asks as he steps back a bit, Changkyun then gets all flashes of his memories back into his head, "I don't really wanna talk about it"

"Do people bully you?" Kihyun asks as he stands back a bit and puts down his bag and starts to open it, Changkyun laughs then looks at the ceiling so he keeps in his feelings.

He doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of Kihyun, especially because he is so beautiful, he doesn't want to be a cry baby and let Kihyun get uncomfortable, it's just the way he is, the last time that he cried in front of someone was Minhyuk And that was a few years ago, usually he just cries in his bedroom.

"Well...Yes, but it's only a few people so it's fine" Changkyun said as he brought his head back down, he seen Kihyun stare at him, he had no idea what Kihyun was feeling, the worst thing that Kihyun could have is happiness so that Kihyun could laugh at him.

"Its not okay though...was it that person that pushed you onto me?" Kihyun asks as he brings out a bottle of water, he looks at the mirror and fixes his hair.

"Yes" Changkyun squeaks, he then coughed and started to cry, Kihyun looked over and felt bad for him, having insecurities because of another person, he shouldn't feel that, but he does.

I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm not smart.

He hasn't really had then thoughts in a while but now they are all coming back, "awk no, baby don't cry, don't worry, please don't cry" Kihyun came over and hugged him.

Kihyun hugged him.

"S-Sorry, I didn't want to cry because I thought it would make you uncomfortable" Changkyun admits as he chokes on a sob, Kihyun stroked on his hair, "don't worry, I like to listen to people, and I'm not uncomfortable" Kihyun says as he grabs Changkyun's arms and makes him wrap his arms around Kihyun's thin waist.

"Listen...you are not ugly...You are not fat...You are so cute and adorable it just makes me want to hug you even though we just started talking, never listen to them" Kihyun says as he strokes Changkyun's hair.

Changkyun then gets shocks in his body, like electric traveling down his body, he likes the feeling, not in a creepy way of course, but it just feels nice to be in someone's arms other than his friends.

"Its gonna be okay..." Kihyun says as he lightly smells Changkyun's hair, strawberries, he likes the smell of that, Changkyun starts to calm down.

"Thanks" Changkyun smiles.

"Anything for you"