Fifty Two

I'm very thankful for you guys to be reading my book,I honestly never thought I'd get this many reads. I've been wondering are there any old readers reading the new version who read the old version? Lalala love you guys a whole bunch! 💕

><><><><><

Olli

I've been turning more than fifty times. It should be illegal. Opening my eyes,I woke up to a tan muscular chest. There was a gap between us so I snuggled into it. Purring in content, I closed my eyes just to relax. I was on a prowl with my eyes closed. Kissing his neck,I tiled my head to kiss up to his jaw. He gave a grumbled pulling me into him so our legs entangled. Peeking my eyes open,I looked at his features while he's sleeping. So relaxing and chill. It's chill,don't blame it on the weather. (Seriously my best friend and I do that all the time. Had to add it in my books,whoops. 😁)

Smiling. I closed my eyes,and wrapped my arms around him. I'm so happy for him to be mine. All mine. Okay I can't sleep no matter how many times I close my eyes. Untangling myself from him,I got out of the bed. Walking into the bathroom,no makeup was traced on my face. It was about 3:00 AM,looks like it's time to fly. It'd be the first time flying with Ryder if I wake him. Dragging my feet back into the room. So peaceful. He was laying on his stomach with his arms on the pillows. Running over,I jumped on his back to straddle it.

"Oof!" He groaned. "Olli? Go to sleep." He flipped me onto the bed.

"I want to fly though." I whispered. He peeked one eye open.

"You just want to see my back muscles and wings work it." He chuckled. Doing those 'precious' creepy pucker lips.

"Maybe." I said poking his sides.

"You won't leave me alone till I go will you?" He asked.

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

He got up,and said okay. After we got dressed,we walking outside. Hand in hand we jumped up having our wings sprout out. Letting go,we shot up into the sky doing twirls. Damn his back muscles are so sexy.

"Thanks babe." He winked at me. Kissing him,I held his hand to the clouds. Sitting on one,I patted the puff next to me.

"Olli..I can't sit on clouds." He said scratching his head. "Without making it dark."

"Sit on me." I said patting out my dress.

"I got an idea." He went over to a separated puff of clouds and sat on it. It turned grey. Uhh. He then flew it over infront of me. Rolling my eyes,I straddled him legs touching the cloud. It turned lighter.

"What are you guys doing to my clouds?!" A lady came out. She was dressed like a hippie. Well not really. Flowers/branches crowns were on the head,she wore a long dress,and sandals.

"Mother Nature?" I scrunched my face. "You're real?"

"Of course I'm real." She rolled her eyes.

"We're just leaving," Ryder said jumping off the cloud holding me like a baby.

"Okay.." She eyed us then walked away.

"Already?"

"Yeah,babe already." He chuckled. We flew back home and decided to go out to a diner cause why not?

*****

12 PM

We were now at the party that was supposed to be held last night,but little ole me fainted. Ryder rubbed small circles on my waist. Looking up at him,he looked nervous. Clearing my throat. He looked down at me then nodded. We clinked the forks to the wine cups grabbing everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone. You guys are probably curious of what happened last night." I said getting straight to the point. Ryder squeezed my waist meaning 'should of eased into the subject.'

"We are Angels. Not born angels but chosen to be Angels. I'm the Angel of War. There is a upcoming war of a unknown resource. All we know is that it's possibly is shadows or relating to it. Ryder is a Dark Angel. No clue how since I as well found out last night. Penelope is a Angel of Wisdom while I have no clue what Peter could be. We need as much as allies as possible. This is rather shocking and a lot to ask. Please tell us right away when you are willing to fight alongside with us thank you." I said. And everyone..everything was silence. Talk about déjà vu. Hugging Ryder..we waited.