CHAPTER 66

He leaned down over me, "I want you...I need to see everything," he whispered in my ear and quivered as his teeth grazed my earlobe.  

Not being able to restrain myself, I grabbed his face with both my hands bringing him to my lips, moaning as he kissed me with intense desire. Holy shit! My tongue begging for entrance, as he quickly parted his lips, allowing my tongue to ravage my way into his mouth. Our tongues were touching, colliding savagely, but he pulled away. 

I frowned, gazing up at him curious to know what he's going to do — kneeling in between my legs. He spreads them a bit more.

"Do you know how much you turned me on, Alix...I think we should try this again," he said. I blushed even more, flattered, but I can't give in. Alix focus, you can't give him the satisfaction in winning. Wow, this is pure torture, testing my limits. I know I'm being punished somehow. 

"Joe...You're doing this on purpose," I breathlessly said. He raised a smirk. Damn him

"You love this baby," he murmured. I watched how lowered his hand back down then began teasing my soaked slit.

"Joe...Please," I begged, trying to catch my breath.

"What Alix...You don't want to be teased?" 

I knew it. Joe's getting back at me from when I teased him. Before I could say another word and without warning, he slid two fingers deep inside me. 

"OMG Joooeee," I cried out immediately, closing my eyes shut, opening my mouth for air. He pushed his fingers slowly, in and out. I opened my eyes and saw how fucking aroused Joe was.  His lips slightly parted, panting, and stroking his cock. Wow-what a site, so beautiful!

I attempted to avoid looking at him,  but I couldn't. I wanted to watch him. It was driving me crazy. I was to turned on, watching him jerk off as he's fingering me. 

"Oh God Joe, I need you so bad right now," I admitted, I had to, knowing very well if I give up, he'll win and have all the satisfaction. But the agony in needing my release, playing this game, is testing all the waters.

He gave me a sneaky smirk. You see. "Is that what you want, Alix," he breathlessly said. 

But at this very moment, I just noticed. Joe's almost losing control himself. Come on Alix; you can do it, I kept chanting over and over up in my head, fighting a war trying so hard not to give up. What a fucking game. Linda would die if she heard about his so-called game and the rules. Got to love the rules though.

 I bit down on my lip, harder this time as he continued to pump his fingers inside me, causing so much pleasure. I gasped as the tip of his fingers brushed up against my g-spot. Jeeeesusss!! How was I going to answer his question with what he's doing to me?

"Joe, it feels so good" I moaned out loud. 

"I know, baby," he murmured huskily. "Show me...I want to watch you play with yourself," he demanded and took me by surprise. 

I blushed even harder. I wanted to protest, but I was so worked up watching Joe jerk off, moving his hand up and down his cock forcing continuing moans out of from me, and wasted no time.

I lowered my hand before he took his fingers out. I gasped in pleasure as he slowly took his out. Once I placed my finger against my clit, I felt a bolt of electricity through my body, making me arch my back instantly.

"Oh yes," I sighed. Feeling how soaked I was, I began stroking myself while Joe looked on bitting on his bottom lip. He raised his head up toward the beautiful night sky gasping for air.