CHAPTER 20

We finish and head back out to the bedroom as I look over and the way the towel is wrapped around his lower hip is more than enough for me. Bad girl. You just came in the shower. Kegel moment.

"I guess we didn't plan this ahead, you only have a towel to wear to bed," I say and observe down at the towel. He looks down.

"What do you mean?" he says and gives me a smoky look. He knows exactly what I mean. 

"Joe, you have nothing to wear to bed, unless you want to borrow one of my t-shirts," I say lifting up one that I just took out of my chest drawer. Smirking

"It's ok, I think this will be fine," he says and takes off his towel and lays it on the Barrel chair by the window. Shit. I swallow and quickly look away. Why must he do this?

"Yes...That's fine...yes," I say barely audible and he chuckles.

"Alix, your so cute trying to be calm around me,"

"Well, I'm glad you find it rather amusing, watching me make a total fool of myself," I say, rolling my eyes. Grab the end of my comforter, roll it open and glide in my side of the bed as he watches me and he follows and he Moves in more in towards me.

"Come here" he says as i roll my body closer to him, putting my head on his chest and lay my leg on his, as he lays his arm around my neck. MMMM Tonight is a first for both of us, being that he's 25, not experienced enough to enjoy being in bed this way with a woman. I wonder if he has though. I, on the other hand, was married and been with Michael for almost twenty years, have not felt this good in anyone's arms but Joes. I can't comprehend all of this. How fast we got to this point. Is this right for me to feel what I'm feeling with Joe, or is it all wrong?

"Alexa, put the alarm on for 6:00am" directed my dot-Alexa.

"Alix, are you kidding me?" Joe says amused

"Nope, Don't you have Alexa to wake you up to go to work?" I simply reply.

"No, I don't, I can't see myself yelling at a machine, telling it what to do. I think I'll stick to the old school way"

"Well, she does what I say and who can argue with that," I say with pride.

"Oh, I see, your right, who can argue with that" He comically says rolling his eyes and we laugh.

"That's right Mr." he moves his hand up to my head and starts to massage my hair and slip out a low moan. It feel so relaxing. Oh yes. I can get used to this. He's making me so sleepy doing this. MMMM Joe.

*******

The next morning, Alexa rings. Its 6:00 am...

"Alexa, cancel alarm" I speak to the dot to cancel the alarm tone. I gradually opened my eyes and stretch. If memory serves me well, Joe slept over. I turn over. He's not laying next to me. Hmm. Wait-was last night a dream? I glance toward the lounge chair and the grey towel is still laying on it. Shit, thank god. It wasn't a dream, where did he go? Is he scoping around the house, to see who I really am like he mentioned last night? I wonder what he thought of the picture though?

I slid out of bed, walk over to the closet and snatch my black satin robe, not the sexy one I bought, an oldy but comfy and walk downstairs. My stomach is turning. I hope he's still here. As I walk down to my last step, I hear Joe's voice and my belly automatically tickles. Never seems to fail, when I know he's near me. Skip, skip.

The closer I get to the kitchen, Joe's voice gets a bit louder. Who's he talking to at 6 am. He's a consultant? I mean, If Anthony is awaiting an important approval, he'll hack me all hours of the night and day. but, Joe's a consultant. That reminds me, he hasn't mentioned which company he works for. Maybe, we work with some of his clients?