CHAPTER 25

He's not moving, not touching me or kissing me. This is what I wanted for him to stand there as I do what I WANT!

I bring my hands up to the top of his shirt and start to unbutton from the top, gently, slowly as my eyes follow every button I release. I can feel his resistant about to break. I have him where I want him. I search up for his eyes and bite down on my lip.

He cliches his eyes closed and his nostrils flared as his breathing has raced. His chest is rising up and down fast.

"Alix," He tries to speak.

I raise my pointer finger to his soft, beautiful plump lips.

"SHHH," I whisper to him. I grab the top of his shirt with both hands and roll it off his shoulders as I follow my every move. Letting it drop behind him. God, I might even cum doing this, that's how many orgasms I have since I saw him at the club. I can feel his heart racing as I pass my hands all over his chest, with my fingertips.

I'm admiring him, feeling his skin on my fingertips. I feel him breathing heavier. I look up at him. I can see I'm driving him to the brinks.

"Does this feel good, baby? Do you like the way my fingers feel on your body?" I whisper as I'm admiring him, feeling his skin on my fingertips. I feel him breathing heavy and heavier. I look up at him. I can see I'm driving him to the brinks. He's mute and can see how turned on he is.

I gradually lower my hands, down to his pants and reach the tip of his pants, look up at and unbutton his pants, unzipped it, and drop them enough to see his bulge of his cock under his black underwear. Shit. I love it when he wears this underwear. His arousal is all over his bulge, Oh my the tip is wet MMMM.

I bend and sit on the edge of the bed, straighten up and grab his waist, pulling him closer to me as his bulge is face to face with me. I gaze up at him, and his mouth is wide open, breathing heavy, his eyes hooded. 

I grab the back of his ass and pull his bulge to my mouth so I can taste his salty wetness over his underwear with the tip of my tongue and feel his ass clinches tight.

"AAHH," he moans and moans with the motion of me sucking his bulge on and on moving his hips.

"A-Alix, w-what are you doing to me" He begs and can barely speak his words. I dig my nails into his hips, holding him still as I keep licking, sucking on his bulge. I feel his body shake and feel the throbbing of his cock as I take in his bulge, full in my mouth. He tries to put his hands on my head, but gently take them off.

"Oh my God, Alix, Please," He begs. It's killing him that I won't let him touch me. I roll my head up; his eyes look evil. There's something he's up too behind that look as he's licking the side of his lips. My god...

I eagerly slide my hand in his underwear and try to wrap my hand around or at least try to grasp onto it fully, to take it out as this has to be without a doubt the biggest thing I have ever touched in my life and beautiful to look at, I might say.  

"What can I say, Joe," I lick my lips, gazing at him. "You have the most beautiful erection..." I breathe and stare right at it. My GOD!  

 Roll my thumb on his wetness, feeling the moisture, hearing him moaning. Looking at what I'm doing, sitting here enjoying his beautiful heavenly part of his body.

I close my eyes and swallow. And start to move my hand, stroking him gently, as I watch. I'm trying so hard not to cum this way, but I can't stop, it's rock-solid, knowing how I make him feel. I want him never to forget the pleasures I give him. I grab his balls with my other hand between my fingers, massaging them as I jerk his cock off.