CHAPTER 29

"MMMM-Joe..." I moan out lifeless as the sensation I felt shot through my body, when he slightly bit my skin. He wraps around both his arms to my chest and touches my nipples with his index fingers, smoothly around my areola, and as I least expected, he squeezed it hard, teasing it more.

"Ahh," I gasp. My god, this feels so stimulating as he plays with my nipples. He slides my legs apart with his foot, lowers one hand and I slightly lower my head, his mouth sweeps along the back of my neck as he gently catches my earlobe between his teeth. I gasp. Wow!

"Alix, I can't see you with another man" He breaths out and thrusts two fingers in my pussy and squeezes and tugs hard on my nipple. FUCK! 

"AAHH...Joe...Joe." I moan as I yell out his name over and over as I try to hold myself up-right, pressing on the marble counter, arching my back so that I'm exposed more. God, it feels as I've let out all the anxiety that's been building up.

"Alix-your so hot on my fingers-it's so wet," He whispers. He is sliding it deeper in and out slowly. 

"You look so beautiful like this as I slide my fingers in and out of you, Alix," He whispers sexually in my ear as I gasped at his words, as he continues to squeeze and tug on my one nipple hard. My god, the sensation is too much, I shut my eyes and don't feel his torturing fingers on my nipples anymore. WHY? Only leaving his fingers fucking me, going in and out slowly.

"Do you want me to take it out, baby?" breathing heavy in my ear. As he continues to slide his fingers in me, he slips his fingers in through my hair, massaging it hard as I'm moaning and moving my hips, grinding into his fingers. MMMM.

"Oh, yes, Alex, your loving this aren't you," he says, whispering it from the back of my ear, driving me crazy for more.

"Don't move your hands from the counter, baby-keep them there or else," he demands, and I quickly open my eyes. What the hell is going to do? My breathing becomes shallow, and I feel flushed. I grip both my hands on the counter, arching my back more for him. 

"I'm going to take you, where you haven't been, Alix," he whispers as I gasp at his words.

He rolls his body down as I turn my head to the side. I can see him on his knees.

He spreads my ass open with his hands and grips on them tight, giving me small kisses on both sides of my butt cheeks, making me quiver from not knowing what he's going to do. He then spreads them apart.

And the unexpected that I'd never in a million years would have thought would be his next move.  

He leaned his head in and licked my anal thoroughly, rolling his tongue all over. "Jooee-Jooee.." I scream out with pleasure, trying so hard not to remove my hands from the counter or to turn around. 

He hears my loud moans as he continues to suck it more and more, licking it, slobbering all over like he hasn't eaten in days. "Oh my god, Joe..this...this," I stutter. I can't speak clearly for the life of me, I'm lost for words. I feel my legs start to tremble. Trying to keep my balance, I hold on to the edge, tighten my grip. The sensation is out of the galaxy, enough for me to arch my ass out more for him. I hear him moaning and moaning, enjoying what he's doing to me and then grips his hands tighter on my ass, spreading it open as far as he can go. HOLY SHIT! He's a sick fuck!

'You want me to stop Alix?" he breaths out. 

"NO! I beg "Joe, this feels so...," I barely sound audible. I grit my teeth to hold on to the pleasures he's giving me so that I won't combust.

He then leans in again, licking and sucking. Out of nowhere, he puts two fingers into my pussy as he continues to his torturing licks on my asshole on and on.