CHAPTER 64

"Cheers," Joe said before we both raised our shot glasses in mid-air at one another. We both kept our eyes on each other as we tilted our heads back and took the shot. Here goes nothing. I mean, it's something but-Oh, Alix just loosen up. 

I gasped, holding my hand over my throat, Wow, it's strong. I hope I don't make a fool of myself puking right before we even start. "Why does it have to be so strong" I chuckle.

"Light-weight," he teasingly says. Can you believe he said that, coming from someone who watches how much alcohol I consume? I stick my tongue out at him, and he shakes his head. I hear the change as it shuffles to another on one on my playlist, that he basically stole, sung by Enigma "Principles of Lust." 

"Do you feel better?" he asks, putting the shot glasses back on the tray and moving it to the other side of the table. 

"Yes," I totally lied. I don't know why it's only a game. I began to feel my nerves get the best of me as Joe grabs hold of the dices. 

"Can't be worst than playing spin the bottle," he said, and we both laugh. It's true, though.

He stands right beside me, still wearing his dress pants while I'm fully naked and barefoot. I glanced up at him. "Here," he shows me the dices on his hand. "let's shoot to see who starts... The highest number goes first." he explains smiling at me like he knows something I don't. 

I take it from his hand. "Don't get upset when I go first and end up winning the whole game," I laughed. "And watch how I put some more mileage on your baby," I added, putting my foot more in my mouth. I think it was the tequila shot talk. He takes pride in his Aston Marton, hey I would to, it's a beautiful antique.

"Ahead of yourself, I see...Let's see then; I can't wait, may the best man win," he happily said, lending out his hand for me to shake with a huge smirk written all over his face. I narrowed my eyes at him as I took the dice with one hand and shook his hand with the other.

I took a deep breath as he moved in closer to me. I turned and glanced at him; he's so distracting. He throws his dice as I followed to throw mine. We watched with anticipation, hearing with the sound of the dices rolling on the table. And sure enough, "Woohoo baby, I go first. Lucky number Six," I clapped and jumped for joy as if I won a prize from a boardwalk game. 

"Beginners luck," he says, grabbing my hand, bringing my body to him. "Now you were saying," he gazed at me, mocking me when I had said I would be the one winning the game. "I guarantee you; this is nothing like playing spin the bottle, Alix," he whispers in my ear, holding me tight like I was one of his prisoners trying to get away from him. It sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. MHM!

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look naked, Alix" he whispered looking at me intensely, grazing his fingers up and down my arm.

"Thank you, Joe," I responded, looking straight into his eyes. "Are you seducing me already, trying to cheat?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No, just trying to win," he grins from ear to ear. I giggled like a schoolgirl hiding from her friends in a corner. "Can't blame a guy from trying," he chuckled.

"Good try, though...But you can't do that."

"I can do anything, Alix," he says in a husky voice as I tug on his pants, letting him know how I would prefer to see him, and that's naked. "Are you trying to get into my pants, Alix?" he says, our mouths just inches from each other and he grins. Why do I all of a sudden feel bashful, can't he get the hint without having to say it.

"Maybe," I said and bit down on my lip. 

He raised an eyebrow,  "That's a lie, Alix...but I'll take it," as he sends me a sneaky smile turning away from me. I walked over to the sofa sectional seating area. SHIT