CHAPTER 48

"Joe, someone can come in any second," I whisper, looking behind him, but the boy doesn't budge one bit.

"Alix-take off my t-shirt," he hissed. I stood still as both our eyes are locked, feeling it for that second.

I grab the hem of his t-shirt. I pull it over my head and feel as my hair falls on my skin. MMMM. I notice his eyes move down to my breasts. Oh yeah, I forgot my bra. Great Alix

"I love when your nipples get aroused by my touch, So fucking perfect." he smiles, admiring my breast and licks the side of his mouth.  All I can do is nod gazing at him with my mouth open, taking a deep breath as he leans in and licks one of my nipples, with the tip of his tongue.

"OMG...JOE" I cry out with pleasure. His tongue feels so cold as I whisper his name rolling my head up, breathing in and out every chance I can. I yelled a little too loud. OMG

He continues to lick it with only his tongue then softly sucks on my one nipple again and again and softy bites on it.

"Yesss," God, that felt good; it woke me up quick. I bit my lip and watched him look up at me with that smirk on his face. He's so beautiful.

He leans his mouth over to the other nipple, that's sticking out fully hard, ready for him. Licks it with only the tip of his tongue as he moans and softly sucks again, but this time, he sucks on it harder and softy bites on it.

"AAHH...I can't Joe," I cry out and flinch at the pain, and he grabs my thighs and squeezes them.

"Yes, you can, Alix," He says as he stands up straight. Glances down to the icebox next to me.

Omg, no, what is this? He takes a cube of ice larger than I've ever seen. Are there ice-cubes that big?

He rolls it on my one nipple as I shriek.

"Joe," I moan out and try to grab onto his hair. But he grabs my hands and pushes them away.

"No-Alix, sit still baby," he says and leans down and starts to suck on my nipple hard, gently biting it, then pulling on it and letting it go off his teeth. AAAHHH. It feels amazing. He grabs and puts another ice on my nipples, one by one. Rolling it around and around, then sucking on whichever one he wanted to torture with pleasure, flickering his tongue quickly on them. This is pure erotic. 

"Joe, please, Joe," I beg,  I'm trying to move, but he's leaning in between my legs as I'm trapped and have nowhere to go. He pulls away from my tits and quickly rolls himself up and kisses my lips as we both open it and feel him sliding only the tip of his tongue as I felt it with the tip of mine. I let out a moan, and he quickly took it away. 

With our mouths brushing on each other, he then grabs my neck, pulling me into a deep, savage tongue kiss. The way he kisses me, I have to wonder where the hell has he learned to kiss that way.

"Mmmm Joe," I moan. And he pulls away and stares into my eyes.

"I told you not to bite on your lip-Alex, and you never listen," he whispers.

"I think we both know what you'll do when I bite down on it," I replied, biting my lip, toying with him. Driving him insane.

He sticks his hand in the ice-box and puts a cube of ice in his mouth again and leans in on my nipple rolling, rolling.

"AAHH...AAHH, omg Joe," I beg him as he's making circles all around as it's melting on my nipple, then sucking up the wetness all around it.  I don't know how I'm feeling anymore. I'm numb all over as he doesn't stop.