Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I didn't want to say anything so I just smiled and started my breakfast.

"What happened? I was expecting you to say something" She said after few minutes.

"Nothing. I was starving so thought to eat instead of speaking. " I fake laughed and continued eating.

"Zaid, there is nothing between Kaif and me. We were friends before but now it's all changed and please don't spoil your mood because of this. I don't want to spoil our trip please." She said after eyeing me for few minutes.

"Okay." I smiled genuinely at her this time.

Yes, she is right.
I shouldn't spoil my mood for this simple thing and spoil our amazing trip.

After that we completed our breakfast in a peaceful silence enjoying the sounds of the birds.

              *******************

We started our day with the golden round trip from Lake Lucerne up mount Pilatus by boat.

Nuska was indeed very excited to have a boat ride because this was her first time. Not only that, having a boat ride with her husband is her wish.

We got into the boat and secured ourselves and the journey started.

We were admiring and commenting about the beauty around us when Nuska complained about the coldness.

"Zaid, Its very cold" She said holding my gloved hands.

Only then I noticed that she wasn't wearing her gloves.

"Where are your gloves?" I asked her.

She smiled sheepishly and said, "I left it in the hotel room. I forgot to bring it"

"Great" I commented and without a second thought, I removed mine and asked her to wear it.

"I know its big but you have to wear it" I ordered but she refused.

"It's gonna be cold for you"

"Nuska, please wear it. It's not cold for me"

"Nope" she said.

"I am going to kiss you right now if you dont wear it" I smirked.

"No way. Are you insane?" She looked at me shocked.

"I am serious. Before the count of 5, you have to wear it or else I will kiss. I don't care about who is looking at us."

"I hate you, Idiot." She said pouting  and wore it hesitantly.

                ******************

Once done with the boat ride, we headed to Interlaken.

The drive to Interlaken was filled with eye-popping blue lakes.

As we travelled, we first went to Lake Sarnen.