Meeting Daphne & Mystery Mission

Bloom's Story continues

As Flora walked me along the rocky path downwind of Icy's creature the other three transformed to distract it from the two of our presence.

"No sudden movements, Bloom and stay as quiet as you can. Hopefully Stella won't use up a big sunblast or sunburst."

I nodded trusting Flora more than anything else now. She had been given a copy of Tecna's map."

I gasped.

"Flora look out!"

"Stella you caused an avalanche!" Musa yells. "Take cover now with us."

The avalanche had hit us on expectedly and the ground was cracking open.

"Flora!" I called. She grabbed my hand.

Flora gasped as the monster heard my screams and turned towards.

"Natur's breath!" Flora conjures a shield over me my heat in the tracking senses of the monster disappears. Flora's eyes glow sharp emerald green. I hear the snow part and I see her making footsteps in it outside of the perimeter where the ground separated us from the others.

"Flora how did you do that? Make deco footprints?" I asked.

"Simple I just learned that spell from Palladium and I have been practicing it alot lately. The ground slipped away and the two of us fell through together.

We blacked out for a moment but Flora felt something that wouldn't let her stay blank for long.

"We got lucky Flora really lucky."

"Bloom there's a door here," Flora spoke. "Come on let's see where it leads."

"How are you not freezing yet? You're a nature fairy?"

"I know I should be frozen stiff especially by now but this warm fire keeping me from losing focus in order to help you. It came right after we arrived and if felt like that source was in Alfea, Bloom. I don't know who or how it happened but it's the strongest energized light I have ever seen & felt."

The door swung open easily with Flora's persuasion.

"Oh my goodness Flora. I don't think these are tunnels anymore." I gasped.

"You're right they're the corridors of the castle, Bloom. We found it. Domino's royal palace."

"That energy it feels so much like me but older more ancient."

"I think the others found us Bloom I hear them and I sense Stella's powerful light magic." Flora spoke quietly unsure.

"Apparently the underground hallways weren't damaged so I guess that means that the ancient witches had no idea they even existed."

"Good point Bloom the rest of the place is a total messy break. Someone was in a hurry to keep themselves alive. I mean look blast markings signs of fast retreating."

"So the Ancestral Witches did destroy the palace together."  I state. "But I would guess not even the Trix know the full issue of the story right now Flora?"

"I think you're right I don't know but there is something faintly wrong about the air in this place it doesn't match to the Trix Magic at all my friend."

The ground shook Flora grips my hand her soft touch calming me.

🎼There's a chance to fix the problems we send flinging high.
Have faith have trust in your friends
When nothing's seems so perfect as before
This world can be a beautiful and wonderful place
Wake up wake up
The glow of the sun on your face
Your cheeks alive with joy we don't want you to forget now
Tell me you'll do anything just not to sleep anymore
Yay, you don't want to be asleep anymore
Time to open up a brand new door