Surviving The Impossible P2

Lillian's POV
My Charmix mode stays with me as I head into the courtyard.

"Mystics behind me now." I called. "Ahisa lead the unprepared students into the gym. Seniors juniors the rest of you who know how to fight and able to fight spread along the entire perimeter of the school got it?" I instructed.

"I got," Selene spoke another dark haired fairy. Francis you take the left entrance to Alfea Academy I will call upon the water fairies to help me with the back entrances with some nature fairies."

"Good Lillian I can help too," Rosella spoke. I looked suspiciously at her.

"Not with winning knowing whether we win or not is impossible because we're fighting the impossible," Rosella sighs.

"Take the right entrance and your strongest friends. Converge together we're all stronger together girls. " I spoke it's truth and powerful truth. "I linked hands with my group as Sequoia linked hands with Palladium.

Mirta and Alice stood in Enchantix form now. They made our group stronger then and there.

"Magic flow go spread and glow
Send darkness back repel attack
Evil detect and fairies protect!"

"Igloo dome!" Alice places forth. It glitters in the grass in front of us. It was the biggest spell she had ever done.
"Witch stone detector!" Mirta adds A triangle appeared reflected in the ice with a transparent hole.

"Slithering vines," Rain conjures giving the dome a more unthreatening look outside.

Prisma nods. She closed her eyes. "Melody of the Rainbowlights!"

"Lightning stun, solaria's blinding light!" I added both the power of my own and my father's powerful crystal he had kept in sword. I don't know how he came to have it. He gave it to me as a birthday present. Stella saw the bright ray of solarian light coming from the courtyard making the icy aquaria igloo dome glow yellow. She suddenly saw it the shining image of the jewel within the barrier. Her own realm had no clue they were helping Alfea survive itself.

"Ace hand me that book will you please?" Stella asked. 

"What do you need a book about crystals for?" inquires Ace. "You have plenty of jewels Princess Stella."

"I know. I know but this refers to specific special magic jewels or crystals and gemstones found on each planet. Did you know Eraklyon had ruby mines? It's Diaspro's strength of power."

"No. But then again I don't like Eraklyon anyways whatsoever except for Sky and Brandon when they're not being jerks."

"Same I agree, but most of that bad stuff comes from the Queen of Sarkia Queen Victoria. The one reason why Rain never wants to hear her full name by someone loves calling her that. This queen seems to be the worse of worst."

"Are you thinking that Queen Sarkia was behind the poisoning of Sky's mind with Diaspro?" Ace asked.

"No, ever since that random night Flora and Bloom know Diaspro and Bloom haven't been arguing as often lately. Diaspro isn't keen on letting Sky that quickly but I don't think Diaspro innocent enough to not try to put a potion on Sky especially if she doesn't like her life where she is? Maybe she's trying to use it as an escape. I looked through every book on Eraklyon Diaspro wasn't born a Princess which means she was adopted and someone threatened her."

"Stella that could be or her parents are in danger just as much as her. I know how awkward it's to be adopted into what is or isn't your family." Ace spoke. "I think you're read to fight again Stella but just in case you freeze take my sword I have my staff."