Countess Ball

Sky's POV
I wasn't invited to the party on Solaria. King Radius was mad about that lose dragon that nearly killed his daughter and him. I was banned from Solaria for now."

"Hey, Prince Sky," Flora says.

"Bloom we have got a surprise for you," Lillian states. "Close your eyes."

Bloom did and trusted Lillian you to guide her through the woods to the lake side of Lake Roccaluce

Sky gasped.

"You can open your eyes Bloom responds Flora. "You have had plenty of dances together but no time to sit and talk darlings. Enjoy the picnic Bloom's favorite food and she cooked it herself."

"Come on Flora let's leave them to it and be in peace for now sweetie."

Flora sat in the grass smiling and smelling all the flowers.

"Ruby orchids," says Lillian. "They're a tree climbing plant."
The girls heard laughing in the distance and smiled at each other.

Flora's Pov
Flashback on Eraklyon in the Realm of Sarkia

"We are here Bloom I sense Diaspro's magical trail Flora," says Bloom. "Oh the pain; it's so harsh."

"We will get Diaspro out of this don't worry Bloom." I replied.

"How? Jasper knows us. Flora maybe we should have brought Lillian along."

"You and I both know it was the right choice to leave her out of this mission. Stop worrying you're only weighing yourself down with worries."

There was a loud screaming from the dark tunnel entrance in the ground in front of them where a crow statue stood.

I plugged my noise and so does Bloom. Something stunk down there. But we had no choice, Bloom may not exactly get along with Diaspro but she wasn't gonna let an innocent suffer casualties worse than the one she was given.

"Diaspro?" Bloom calls as they descended the steps. "Flora? See if you can talk with these vines, please?"

I nodded this was she chose me over everyone else. I can help locate a missing person easily with my ability to talk to nature's plants.

I placed my hand on the walls and tried to come into contact with the vines. My face was perplexed as this wasn't the answer I usually get. Silence.

"What is it, Flora?" asked Bloom she turned towards me.

"These vines they were made they're not real nature not from this world."

"Help!" Diaspro screams.

"I think it came from that direction Bloom." I spoke.

"It's the darkest hallway Flora." Bloom states. "But I believe you're quite right, my friend of Nature."

They walked down the hallway unaware that the shadow vines had closed about the hall entrance they just walked through now.

"I don't feel so good about this Bloom anymore," I replied. "We have been walking for hours and I'm getting cold. And the air is thin so thin."

"Diaspro needs our help Flora; we have to keep going right now," Bloom responds. "Wonder why these paintings? These paintings there's no paint left but the picture is still in the frame."

"Plus it's still shining in the torchlight and very wet," I reply. "Where did you get the firefly lanterns Bloom?"

"Nova, Flora. She lent me two since it's too dangerous to use my firepowers down here. I don't want to hurt Diaspro or you. You're the one who told me Jasper is kind of tricky."