The Harsh Conditions

Tecna's Pov...
I groaned it was hard enough to not annoy boars but me a technology fairy I don't do so well with boars or quicksand why is that well quicksand is wet and watery, but-

The silence was even more annoying.

"Well well, fairies of Alfea in a sticky situation,"

"Ulric, you're the Red Knight," Lillian starts.

"Oh you and your Princess love Atlanta day so much despite the fact you are not Lynpheians." Ulric replies. "She that woman is a curse just like the two of you. How much farther Myra."

"We're here," Myra says.

"Myra, and Nyra."

"Cassandra," Nyra responds. "Here they are. The technology fairy of the Winx is with her."

"Well well my child." Cassandra spoke.

"She's not your child!"  I snapped.

"Why do I have to always get stuck with one or two bulletproof Zenith fairies in the last ten weeks," Cassandra mutters. "You both need to see the unlucky side of life. Ulric, and Zrison why don't escort these two delinquents into the school."

"You heard her."

"Up, up"

Lillian groans all there clothes were caked with mud.

"Hands up we both know you both can meddle with electricity. Chains will dampen the effectiveness of your powers." Ulric demands.

I had no choice but to do it. Lillian struggles with me and the chains clicked. The dampening was so strong it felt like a boulder was just rolled onto my back.

Lillian recognizes the bushes mimicking fairywings they spread apart on the playground

"I told you you were not allowed on the playground," A girl shoved a younger student off the swing. The teachers laughed. The school was barely meeting Solaria standards in fact there were a hundred and ten less students here out of the a thousand who were enrolled every year. But still more students were mistreated by other students and teachers.

"Come on up to the wall, now trouble makers line up!" Enigma hissed. "If you don't listen up no one is eating. Excuse me, Lira, you. Look me in the eyes. I said look me in the eyes."

"Lira, do it," Fiona responds. "Obey the teacher, please."

"No, I'm not doing it." Lira responds. "She can not make me feel hurt or inferior."

"That's it, take her away to the cages." Enigma snaps.

Lira struggled but with four security guards it was hard to free herself."

"Cassandra, we're still looking for Chimera herself,"

"Thank you, that bashful little twerp of a girl she is still as useless and pathetic as the two of you." Cassandra replies flashing a nasty smile at the two of us.

"Why so quiet step-daughter ."

"Because I would rather my conscience spoke to me instead of you, you're not just a witch you're a true monster!" I heard Lillian shouting.

Cassandra grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. Her eyes met my own friend's eyes. There was fierceness inLillian's gaze, and said, "Perhaps you should watch these girls suffer for you, let's make these chains tighter and they can spend all night here in the heat.

I was shoved in first. My hands were tied horizontally against the hot metal bars and my face laced in pain and I cringed at the sting of this heat against my back.