The Ice Mountain

Lillian's Pov
"Ace look out! Lighting thrust!" I conjured interrupting the icicle shards."

Icy looks at me with a bright red face and anger furiously showing in her eyes.

"Go Alice get to Bloom and Frieda with Ace you're the one who can break through her ice." Flora spoke. "Lillian and I together can take Icy ourselves easily I'm sure."

"Oh you are," Icy laughs. "You're so naive Flowerpot!"

Flora snarls. "I can show you naive stupid witch. Honeysuckle blasts!"

Yellow liquid shot out at Icy. Her mouth dropped open.

"How do like your ice cream winter witch with honey drizzled on top and a side of flies great thinking Flora."  I couldn't help but enjoy the nature fairy's laughter.

"Eugh! You two teaming up are the worst if there's anything I hate worst than flies bugging and itching me it's both of you fairies coming at me with such a disgusting move." Icy yells.

"Then don't look behind you sweetart," Flora warns. "You made some dragon really really mad."

There was a loud snapping sound. Icy turns looking at the face of the dragon that made friends with Ace it was one creature that looked like Flora's experiments wild and mobile The flower head was bright red its teeth were yellow like a sharply toothed plant.

The vines were restricted vines and the teeth hurt cutting deep into the skin. They reanimated the needle sharp pain some people might have from needle ants. This plant was carnivorous and liked looking for honey filled places in the world they lived that attracted insects like flies ants and other tiny things.

"Well let's not waste time finding my dragon Ace," says Alice. "Only dragons of the magic performed here should be the one to help me break the ice."

"Yeah, I think that's where we'll find them." Ace says. "There's a pond here with icicles in the trees and snowdrifts."

"Those aren't snowdrifts those are blizzard dragons and those aren't icicles these dragons hang upside down from their strong tails like bats Ace." Alice responds.

"Warmhugger please try again please," Frieda pleaded with concerned eyes. "Bloom won't hurt you she's a warm fairy just like you are a warm dragon."

The love dragon lifted Bloom in her wings off the ground hovering for amount. The dragon disappears into the skies quietly and quickly no loud roaring whatsoever right now right here. Frieda could not see what was going on. But where the air was thin the cold was left behind. Bloom blinked and saw pink wings around her body holding her steady. She gasped as she saw a glimpse of icy blue and lava leaking. Icy saw it too at the exact same time. Being Bloom's first nemesis and polar opposite she had an edge towards succeeding yet she didn't know Alice met the eggs guardian dragon just right then and there."

The love dragon brought Bloom back to the ground standing tall and proud.

"I saw the egg it's in the lava area." Bloom spoke. "Somewhere underground I hope safe."

"I have a bad feeling about this we can not let Icy claim that egg," Frieda spoke.

"Eerie if you please?" asked Alice. "Don't worry, Bloom is not gonna melt you."