Broken Painful Memories

Words words are powerful sometimes even just as powerful as actions. Even though actions seem so wordless they answer the questions ones cannot find the words to answer
Just like I said I was 3 years younger than the Winx. Chimera was three years older than me.

(I actually made a typo earlier Lillian's eight when Chimera was 11 and those years the stable days started. And I made one more mistake which I will correct right here below in the following.)

Lillian's POV
From when I was five and Chimera was eight. Chimera and I were both flower girls at the wedding. Chimera did not wear a smile on her face. I was excited to have a sister. It had been so lonely to have two years by myself. Why? My Dad was often at the palace many days.

"Chimera for a grand occasion you don't look too happy?" I inquired quietly after we came up the aisle and sat in our assigned seats side by side.

"This is no gold bar status wedding Lillian it's a form of business," Chimera says. "I have seen it before. Cassandra's not the kind of mother you would want. She kills people!"

I sat uneasy in my chair after that. It was a shocker. How could someone not love their mother currently? Silence hung about me. I stayed sitting down. I buried my face in my hands and then someone out of the blue walked up to me. There were others visiting the wedding venue. King Radius attended the wedding he had too. He was the one who made the preparations for it. But my father came up to me then and there.

"Darling daughter may we have our dance for now?"

I nodded. I took his hand I stood up getting out of my chair. I looked down at my feet I almost always nervous when it came to dance specific dances. I closed my eyes and just let it flow. My body fell directly into the music. Luna smiles. Sharia could dance with her eyes closed. She just knew where she had to step all the time.

🎤You dance and you dance in endless flow
In the grace of a perfect design
Stepping out of the dark and into the glow
The whole world will see when you shine
You'll shine!🎤

My father bows and I curtsy in front of the crowd. Cassandra shook her head as the crowd cheered loudly. My father held out his hand to Chimera and I smiled. She smiled back encouraged a bit I could tell.

🎶There's a beauty already inside of you
A difference that only you'll make
Take a breath fine your courage
Take the leap
Cause your feet always know where to go
Everywhere that you spin takes you somewhere brand new oooo
And we dance and we dance in endless flow
In the grace of a perfect design." I sing. No one hears me from the back of the crowd except Luna.

"Stepping out of the dark and into the glow oooh!
Stepping out of the dark and into the glow ohhhhhh
You will shine in the sudden sparkling light ohhhhhh whoa!
The whole world will see when you shine You'll shine!"

"Queen Luna," I started, but she told me to stay quiet by raising her fingers to her lips. She took me aside. "You're life is gonna get harder Lillian. I'm here to pass the advice along your mother taught me when I struggled before she passed away. She loved you."

"Any advice my mother gave I want to hear it Luna please tell me if I don't understand the meanings behind the message now," I replied. No one was around. I was ready I thought I was ready for this guidance but I wasn't yet I still tried to live by these words of advice.

"Dear Lillian,
I love you more than life dearest darling daughter. Be brave and try not to always be crying. Take care of your father as he takes care of you in return. A wise person is always respectful of their elders and compassionate to their juniors. Treat everyone with love and respect. Be thankful and grateful for all the good life will bring you and remember to be patient and practical when things go wrong. My dearly beloved Lillian you have no idea how much power these seemingly simple things do hold. If your father does remarry after I'm gonna treat your guests as I believed you would treat me had I the time to spend with you. Queen Luna will say it you. It was part of being friends that we would tell the other what we wanted for our children if we didn't not make it much longer ourselves.
Your sincerely loving mother
Sharia Countess of Solaria
Ps. These virtues will take you directly through the toughest times of life