Escort To the Ball

Lillian's Pov

"Lillian it's first light young lady," Aisha spoke. "You should dress into something decent. Stella would not like seeing someone on her court in their nightgown Lillian."
I yawned and sat up in the bed.

"Thanks oh Aisha what ---- you didn't have to do that," I replied. "Thanks anyways."

"Any time Lillian anytime meet me on the balcony when you're changed," instructs Aisha. Then she leaves the room and Lillian gasps at the clothes she had been given by Aisha.

Lillian's nightgown.

"Thanks for letting me borrow one of your old nightgowns," I state

"Thanks for letting me borrow one of your old nightgowns," I state. "It's very sparkly indeed too."

"You're welcome. These clothes bring out the best of your eyes but what shoes do you prefer?" asked Aisha.

"Preferably anything without heels," I responded. "I especially appreciate you for this I left everything behind at home on Solaria not that was much of a home since my Father disappeared three years ago. I do know how to ride horses and I don't think Alfea offers horseback riding."

"Unfortunately that's true but there's someone at Red Fountain who I could talk about him and maybe you'll get to ride. They just got sent a new mare and it's."

"That's nice Aisha," I spoke

(Eyes in the pictures are wrong color. Nightgown above and casual civilian form below).

"That butterfly shirt was too small for me but you look dashing

"That butterfly shirt was too small for me but you look dashing."

"Aisha," I sighed. "So we're at the balcony room. Remember?"

"Right. A few days ago; there was this big shock dimensional waves just off the Magix Beach," Aisha begins. "One of our mermaids came and spoke in her maiden language said Andros needed me. So I joined her the Winx didn't want me to go alone but I was the only one who could swim underwater without having a breathing spell to limit me. Being related to mermaids means the female side of us have gills." Aisha responds.

"So when you got to Andros what happened?" I inquired slowly now. I didn't want to rush her even one bit now.

"The ocean was so stormy it's the stormiest I have ever seen what is usually a pleasantly merry underwater playground for menfolk was a death trap. Mermaids don't usually have trouble swimming in regular storms on Andros but it was absolute chaos. Then I went to the palace Taboc was there talking with my parents."

"I'm so sorry about this your majesty but dark energy seeped from the portal and it's not letting us close it."

"I think Valtor has escaped too," said Niobe. "The mermaid guard did send out their signal. I really hope I'm wrong right now too."

"It seems the queen may just be right," states Taboc.

"But no one has seen Valtor in awhile," responds Aisha.

"You're still in contact with your parents currently too, Aisha?"

"Yes, I'm." replies Aisha. "In fact they're calling right now. Would you like to meet them?"

"I'd love too."

"I'll connect my phone to the computer so we have a bigger screen Lillian they'll be excited to meet I just know it."

"I sure hope they do Aisha I'm new though." I say. "But shouldn't the Magic Comittee have down something about Valtor's escape Aisha on Andros?"

"Yes, and they tried and failed apparently that's what my parents said happened. Why did you ask?"

"Well I think I know why Valtor left Andros be for the moment it's getting clearer."

"Really?"

"I think," I pause looking round the balcony.

"You do? What is it?" asked Aisha.

"Valtor came to Solaria he's the real reason behind Stella's cursed form and my stwp-family being in a home that doesn't belong to them. My father predicted this would happen that Cassandra would turn out to be one of the wickedest witches alive on Solaria. She's a complete rooster."

Aisha laughs; I enjoy her laughter and suddenly join in. Aisha takes my hands and hugs me. She whispered in my ears. "You were so patient Lillian with me. Frieda is right you're great friend to have. If you ever have a problem just come talk to me dearie. I consider you a friend just as much too. In fact since I don't have an escort to the ball as also Frieda doesn't either you may enter with us Lillian."

"That's so sweet but there's still one thing I just don't have the proper dress for a ball."

"I'm sure something will turn up. We had best get downstairs I heard Bloom had a surprise for the whole school."

"Aisha are you gonna tell the other Winx what happened on Andros?"

"I'll think about it," said Aisha.

"Aisha don't let it rip you apart," I remarked. "As one of my friends I care about you and your ability to think clearly acting like yourself and when you worry you're not yourself you're not in the right mind. Please tell the Winx after what happened on Solaria I don't think they'll laugh they're concerned about you because you're their friend young lady," I urged her.