Sometimes We Need Each Other Times We don't

Bloom's Pov
I was so upset about everything that happened. And it started with a girl who looked so much like Icy I just lost it I lost control over my anger over my actions over my trust in myself. I hurt my self so badly I couldn't even say goodbye to my own friends who had been with me through rough times before. I didn't even want to cry over it Lillian because then and there I knew it had happened in the past. Faragonda always told me to be careful which my anger flies. I might have accidentally hurt someone."

"You hurt us Bloom when you said you were going home," Tecna responds. "The least you could have said is goodbye when you left."

Aisha stood still she hadn't heard anything about this yet. She knew about it from news articles and reports but never from the real person.

I felt comfortable retelling the first season to the girls and Lillian and Aisha I did want Frieda to know too but I didn't know how much of it she could take.

"Whatever Rain said you isn't worse than those witches Bloom." Musa said. "Queens of Chaos they were."

"And they're back. They wouldn't be bouncing back if we weren't the ones to send Icy to the Omega Dimension." I shouted. "Ice can't make more Ice. But it could break it. That was the authorities mistake sending her to be with her sisters."

"She has a point," said Stella. "But it beats me as why in the universe the person who revels in cold weather would be hunting the very powers that could melt her from the inside out."

"Good point Stella," states Flora. "What exactly happened on Earth?"

"My fairy life caught up with my normal life on Earth after I left Magix the witches already knew where I lived because of you know who."

Stella flinched as I brought up the strange beast who moved into the castle at the end of the year right now Knut.

"Someone got the nervous face huh Stella?" asked Aisha.

"I'm almost regretting not being back in that form so I can slime you two." Stella says.

"That was never slime Stella or you would smell like slime by now." I said laughing.

"Right frogs actually secrete mucus not slime I would know being a water fairy frogs stay close to water."

"Eww! Gross stop talking about witchy things. You girls!"

"She's gonna get over it in a minute," says Musa. "We cannot help but tease her with what happened with Knut."

"He noticed the one thing that matters that took hours for the rest of us to see." Tecna informs.

"Indeed observant Tecna. It's in your name after all Tec."

"Ha ha ha Flora that's funny."

Lillian sat on the sofa behind me ignoring the others goofing off I told how the Trix tricked me that night two years ago.

I approached the house and found the door bashed open.

I did not hesitate I transformed concerned about my powers fluctuating due to my emotions running through my head.

A painful headache enters in as I stepped inside the cold dark energy clashing weighing down against the warm flame of my own.

"What do you want witches with my parents?" I shouted my orange hair flapping in the wind from the magic inside of the house.

"Good evening Bloom," A chilly voice swept through the room sharp enough to tear curtains right from nailed places. My blood was going cold so fast. "We came to pay your parents a visit.