Surviving Isn't Living

Surviving isn't living
Fighting the impossible makes it become possible-Princess Anna of Arenedelle in Once Upon A Time.

Lillian's Pov

"I think you're getting along well with Aisha,"  I said to Nabu. "Ophir. You could literally tell her the truth you know."

"Who in the world is the new teammate Helia?" asked Flora. "A little suspicious timing don't you think?"

"Perhaps but he's been training with Riven Ace seems to know him the best as does Riven. It's incredible I didn't think Riven could make anymore friends he trusted."

"Riven I have never seen you cry that before especially in public," Musa spoke.

"I don't understand why would you cry?" asked Bloom.

"Because I have always been where the two of you have been girls. It's what we have in common. I'm sorry about my behavior that first time we started to get to know each other. You have me as a friend Bloom I was way out of line then."

"Riven that's incredibly sweet," Musa says.

"Thank you, Riven now I know who puts Sky back in line when he strays away from me and the good places we might meet."

"I'll be right back Windchime, Firebird." Riven says.

Riven walked up to Sky. He was sulking. Riven dragged off the bed.

"Look I know why you're avoiding her but get out there Bluebird don't be so stubborn as I was. Bloom needs you right now." He shouts at his Prince. "You need to stop asking why am I always defeated? And ask what are you fighting for?
The best couples don't happen because they sit doing nothing.
They don't give up and things got clearer with the storms.
Prophecy says you belong with Bloom Sky a king without a crown your coronation is just a few months get it together. You're Father Erendor would blame Brandon for ignorance and insolence.
Don't be the boy I met in the dungeons Sky.
You got super scary right there."

"That wasn't me," Sky spoke. "The shadow spoke through me."

"Get it in your head Jasper is you a doppelgänger from an another world. Don't be the monster he became. Get out to your girl. Oh she might find someone else to embrace Sky you're best friend I don't want to see you ruin your life.
The two of you are meant to be true
I have seen it, friend."

Riven's flashback
Riven's Pov
"Good morning Riven,"

"Mayflower I missed you. The king is he alright?"

"Yes, he's safe Riven, my son did you sleep well?"

"The best Mother," I respond. "I have had the best dream that I would one day travel the world."

"Oh you're so good at dreaming, Riven," Mayflower responds. "Pity your parents won't ever be able to see that smile of yours."

"What were my parents like?" I inquired.

"Your father was amazing, kind, generous, full of humor sometimes sarcasm too. The people of the kingdom loved him. He was best friends with our king.
Someday when the King the true king can return he'll make you his right hand man that's why you must defend yourself you must live to win back the freedom of the people who kick him out. Do you understand me Riven?"

"I do I will learn whatever skills I must to survive everything and anything standing in my way."

"Man good grief all she does is pep talk with the boy who is not even her child. Eugh annoying!"