Building Trust

Musa's Pov
I saw the Cloudtower castle hallways from where I stood. I gasped where am I?

"Mom? Dad?" I heard two distinct voices from the distance.

"Someone has loss like me?" I inquired.

"Musa I cannot believe you never told me you lost your mother too. I thought we were closer than this."

"Lillian wait, I would never hide anything from you." Musa says. "This has to be a dream but why am I having it? No. I won't give up I won't let the silence get to me. I'm Musa Fairy of Music and I believe I cannot quit on my friends no matter what I really want. Dream world take me to Lillian now." Musa spoke.

She found herself poofed into Lillian's world. She gasped.

"This doesn't look half bad but it's my dream more or less."

"I'm so sorry about that Musa." A voice spoke. "Such terrible loss. You must feel awful."

"What okay first of all I'm not Musa and I would never wish for her life or to be on camera on spotlight. Cut!" Lillian shouts. "I cannot and won't replace anyone on the Winx. You need to remember who you all are. Musa's the soul of this group. Stella's the sunshine in the darkness, Tecna is the smartest, Flora's the peacemaker here among. Bloom has a royal heart and Aisha you're quite resilient and Frieda you help them find the light when they cannot see it all on their own."

"Wow, she sounds like my own mother with her speeches. Winx Club band. I wonder if the girls would like the idea? Would it really scare them?"

The illusion disappears and the dress disappears from Lillian's body and it appears on Musa.

"I knew you were not who they said you were Musa. I lost my mother too. A long time ago. I understand what you're feeling."

"And I understand what you feel too." Musa responds. "That's why this once I want you up on stage beside me."

She changed Lillian's outfit attire.

"Red never was my color but this red gives a good contrast to your eyes very blended."

The picture below represents the attire they are wearing currently in the dream world.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh geesh it's almost time to get out there," Lillian sighs.

"Don't panic we got this Lillian don't worry." Musa says. "I have trained to be a performing singer all my life all you gotta do is be yourself and go for your personal best never try to compete with someone else cause that is only gonna bring you down hill. My mother taught me that and I see her legacy reflected in your eyes. Your mother must have wanted the very same thing."

"Now that I take a moment to think it makes sense we ended up in a part of others lives. I didn't know why I felt pulled so close to you now my wish feels answered."

Fairy of Solariaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें