What Does That Mean?

Lillian's Pov
I had come back to Alfea Academy with out my horse. But that was okay I knew it was my horse. I stopped at the gate hearing Daphne call out to me.

"Lillian!"

"Oh right Daphne I'm coming." I answered back running towards her voice.

"Lillian what is the matter?"

"I told the boys I don't need help but really I'm at little scared Daphne dragons a tame one would be too easy to fight and injury but I'm not as comfortable or confident as I used to be."

"Don't lie to yourself Lillian you're a confident fairy. Use it. If you weren't confident Tecna couldn't have fought off those monsters spiders with your quick thinking and aid she knew exactly what to do."

"Seriously you heard us on Solaria?" I asked. "But I thought."

"Remember the water. I'm a nymph you're a nymph water is a part of our world. Therefore everyone and every water fairy is a part of us Lillian. You're mother was as confident as you are today."

"Everyone tells me my mother was brave beyond her years but never knowing growing up on only fairytales of her I don't really understand why she's famous. I thought no one knew about Solaria's problems with royalty and minors and everything between."

"That's far from true because it was never true in the past but if you don't get Cassandra out of the palace the good your mother and Luna brought with Stella's birth might be erased as be as you say."

"Daphne you shouldn't really say such things." I responded.

"Ahem, yes I know the future can always change beat you to it, Countess Lillian."

"I'm not a countess yet." I replied.

"I see light in your future."

"What is that suppose to mean Daphne?" I asked. She turned to sparkles as she said. "Find out for yourself."

I smiled. I whispered. "Thanks so much Daphne."

"You're most welcome." Came a soft very soft answer.

My blue book bag glowed like fireflies in the darkness.

"A Dragon manual," I gasped. "Lists of all dragons species and their behaviors on every realm and their powers illustrated. Come to understand how dragons came to be winged beasts
Or touch base on the Serpent dragons of the Omega Dimension created by Harmony herself. Incredible this is just the boost I needed I never cheat but Saladdin didn't say I couldn't research on dragons and it would be the smartest heroic thing to do.

Jump to conclusions leap to confusions the baby cheetah cubs have to learn that on Earth. Most of the Winx are probably asleep so I should be as quiet as possible when I go in."