If The Heart Yearns, Fix It!

Just friends might bicker back and forth all day and perhaps sometimes behind your back. It's important to know that difference between true friends and true family too. Family help you with your darkest struggles and true friends can be a part of your true family too. Sometimes those bonds feel so much stronger than actual family that takes care of you. Sometimes you wondering if both love and hate can bring the same conflicts. Sometimes you feel as if you've been thrown straight into a black hole that sucks out every light. And it's so dark it's nearly impossible to see. It even starts to get difficult to breathe. It's even harder to comprehend others when you have no clue of what or whom you must comprehend. That is the journey as an this intelligent fairy I'm about to undertake. Stepping into the world of my friends myself. Getting into their hearts and heads and figuring out exactly what goes on and reveal it to the others. You remember that digi sketch machine I have I still have it.

"Mirta I'm ready time to go under cover," Tecna spoke.

"Fairy well," Mirta says. "I hope you don't startle the others when you show them what you put together on that image retrieving gadget thing."

"It's got some of the past year on here Mirta it so rekick some memories up from the past and remind us why we all earned our Charmix in the first place last year."

"You have been recording the Winx through that the whole time. Shouldn't you have asked?" Mirta inquires shaking her head. "You and I are on the same page but we don't see eye to eye Technology fairies are a bit weird."

"Says the girl who went from being a technical witch to a technical fairy. You and I are the only technical fairies at Alfea exploring into the exceptional fields Alfea offers. I don't have much beef with the other girls but face it your the only one who' could give me decent competition Mirta in Alfea Combat please I need a disguise."

"You need more than a disguise Tecna," Mirta responds. "I really hope this works because it's own thing to step inside someone's heart it's own thing to walk in their shoes a mile or so."

"Mirta what are you doing?" Tecna asked.

"Trust me you're gonna enjoy this lovely look." Mirta said. "However not till your done will you be able to activate your Enchantix form. Sorry it's just the way that this particular spell works. But don't worry I'll cover for you. So zip no talking from you."

"As Stella would say if the attire fits then you wear it," Tecna sighs. "I'm willing to take that risk. You will be the only one to hear me then Mirta."

"Yes, I will and I will carry out everything as you tell me too," Mirta states. She still couldn't believe that harsh reality check Tecna was about to take upon herself, but if the heart of  a team is calling for a fix you fix it the best way possible get teammates to see eye to eye. They may not agree they may not get along but they will stand side by side if dangerous conditions threaten them and you and then they find friendship kinship and their all on the exact same boat and smiling on the same page.