Toying With Minds

Reflecta's Pov
I knew that here now that the Trix were resting exhausted from their fight with the Winx that always failed. We needed them outta of the way and Valtor unassuming right now.

I whispered through the mirror

"Valtor how handsome you are," My voice sounds like Darcy's and my face and surroundings worked its charm easily.

"Alright I'm here Ace Riven why the three of us."

"I came to say to you Bloom there's no one alone in their struggle your parents didn't start this battle I did. I'm the one who woke Valtor up seven years earlier than he could have been. That's why the Trix could talk to him in the Omega Dimension they knew he was awake. I'm going to help you get inside the crypt find the memories of the Ancestral Witches and your most pressing questions will be answered then I have to go tell Lillian this same thing Valtor will control me I don't when but it might be whenever sometime after Sky comes back."

"Do you really things it's gonna happen?" asked Bloom both shocked, suspicious and yet concerned but her optimism had returned just by hearing someone else was angering Valtor just as much as she did.

"But where's Brandon?" asked Bloom.

"I sent on his own private mission to see if he wasn't a dunce. He wasn't scared of going back to Eraklyon at all to try to figure things out." Riven spoke. "We have a much better Ace up our sleeves here."

The door opens into the Trix's room."

A girl appeared out of the mirror and opened it for the secret passageway round about Cloudtower Castle.

"Reflecta, but why would you help us? Even me?"

"Bloom the Trix betrayed my trust when they took sides with Valtor they are asleep for a couple of hours due to my sleeping spells. Valtor is preoccupied right now follow me."

"Aren't you scared of Riven?"
asked Bloom.

"Why should she be?" I asked quietly.

"I'm his sister half sister, Bloom." Reflecta responds.

"She's telling the truth we're both raised by her mother. She and I are super wary of the witches we cannot trust and have been known not to trust." I spoke.

The hallways were dark and quiet.

"I sense fire how is that possible Reflecta?"

"Down those stairs is fire designed the burn those of purest interest in the past and where the darkness came from go on. You might wanna transform just in case Bloom these boys might need your help to make it back outside."

"Reflecta you're going to make a beautiful witch someday," I spoke. "Winx, Enchantix!"

🎵Enchantix Ohhhhhh
Enchantix
Magical powder, maximum power
Enchantix powers upon me
Powerful magical wonderful dimension
Incredible vision
Incredible power, Winx
Enchantix🎵

Bloom disappears into the fire from the crypt.

"Welcome Princess Bloom daughter of Oritell and Mariam. Sister to Princess Daphne the Supreme nymph."

"Fire ray!" Bloom conjures cutting off the vines on her feet that grabbed as she followed the cackles and creepy voices don't the black osibidian spiral staircase into the heart and strong black fire of Cloudtower Castle.

Endurance is the to surviving the heatwaves. Bear with the fire. It will answer your questions Bloom.

Bloom dropped her attack and she touched the dark flames. It opened up like a flower she walked in transported far into the sky above Domino and Andros years back in time. She heard her own cries. Baby crying hers.

She saw the stone roll down on the island and Valtor frozen stiff with the help of both her parents and a friend at their side Harmony Fairy of Moonlight. A portal reopened on Domino. My parents returned to find the castle wrecked and Daphne missing. I recognized the man keeping in the back the secrets he kept to himself. Lord Hagen. I gasped as I saw a bright light flashing blue the company of light was not aiding this fight. Vortex. My mother disappeared.

And I saw the witches grab at my father than the entire place cast into a freezing winter all people gone from it. The most beautiful world in the Magic Dimension. I seen Frieda as a young girl twice the age I was when both battles happened.

A voice called out. Darkness was all I could taste and feel.

"Bloom come find us find me."

My mother's voice calling out strongly to me from beyond the borders of the Magic Dimension Galaxy. My parents are alive as I have always known."

"You wretched witch, Reflecta!"

There was growling that went through the entire castle.

"Wake them up!" Valtor shouts.

"No way and miss you lose control of your anger," cackles Reflecta. "You just couldn't resist Darcy's magnificent beautiful face. It's too much fun messing with your mind I like giving you a taste of your own medicine Valtor."

"She has a decent right to be bad to attrack you back so rudely." Bloom shouts. "I have a message for you Valtor I don't believe you! Dragonflame circle!"

It was enough to signal the boys in.

"So you're not afraid to share the truth Ace. And you're not afraid of death. You should be though youngster."

"But I'm not but you should be afraid of what Bloom can do to you as an Enchantix fairy. Hope blossoms in the darkest hours. Bloom has love outside this world you can't ever touch whatsoever. Paladin's light converge with Dragonflame!"

"Dragon shield, I got you Reflecta you showed me truth thank you for that."

The damage was very considerable and Valtor groans.

"You'll pay for that Paladdin for this outrageous action against me when I wasn't looking you lost your free will!"

"I don't care your threats are as empty as your face. Either way the Winx and Mystics will see you coming to your defeat once again." Ace replies back. Bloom gasped as looked at Ace the same struggle on her face a day ago to discern right from wrong.

"That should teach you to not toy with people's minds." Bloom replies. Ace, Riven , Reflecta and Bloom made it safely from Cloudtower Castle.

"Ace Lillian's at Lake Roccaluce I'll join you there's something you above all people need to know Ace since your her boyfriend I want you to hear this it's better if I share the weight. Lillian's Faragonda's great-great-great granddaughter. She's Count Jason's daughter."

"The man who saved my life when the portal first cracked I knew her Father as a kid."

Bloom's face covered in shock tears of joy streaming down her face because she was never alone Ace was struggling with the same problem himself. Count Jason isn't dead and neither are your parents Bloom."

"I know," She leans on him. She looks up at his sea green eyes full of sadness and regrets her own reactions lifting him up so much.