Two Truths Leaked

Rain was waiting at the boathouse for the rest of the Winx. They soon showed up and Musa and Prisma got everyone's attention immediately.

As the fashion booth was being set up Rain ran into the secret room only she knew about.

"Lillian you can come out now," Rain whispers. "Let's go quickly and as quietly as we can teammate."

Lillian nods and followed Rain into through this secret passage to the palace.

Bloom had kept Reflecta's scroll with her.

She opens it don't got back to these places especially with Prince Sky Bloom they're dangerous right now too much to give to say and hear about anything. I'm sorry."

Her phone dinged. It was Sky and it was right before she went on out from the changing room.

Dear Princess Bloom,
I think it would be nice to have breakfast with you at this new cafe in town. I'm sure the food is as good as the pizza place we last went to right now.
Will you join me tomorrow morning?

-Love of my life,
Prince Sky of Eraklyon.

"There's something I need to tell you tomorrow morning when we're all alone specifically. Before it's too late my Princess."

Bloom was quickly confused yet she knew she shouldn't be exactly where he wants to try the few. Reflecta's warnings always meant if you go here you'll be putting yourself in more dangerous situations that will be hard to get out of here. Frieda finally showed up but says nothing.

"Bloom what is it?" asked Aisha.

"It's the scroll and Sky and the new cafe in town he wants me to join him for breakfast tomorrow morning in the city. I just got an invitation. But this message says all of us should stay away from the town square currently."

"Where did the message come from?" asked Musa.

"Reflecta, that weird crazy fre-enemy witch Stella met last year she did I didn't think witches could care more about us."

"Reflecta is not the most insane witch." Stella says. "She's risked herself before in more risky attempts."

"And she just happens to be my first cousin," Frieda says.

"How did you find out about her?" asked Flora.

"She just showed up saved Penelope, Mirta and my life when we're attacked by the lake by Zora." Frieda responds. Bloom are you okay?"

"Oh no! I don't know!" Bloom says.  She gripped her head she was having a recovery of memory that was lost long ago to her. "I'm so sorry about this Stella I don't think Frieda and I should model here we have too much attention from the press anyways."

"I agree." Tecna states. "Something tells me no one will be paying attention to the show if those two go up and besides they're not in the right conditions either."

"Let's wait in the boathouse Bloom wait this whole thing out." Frieda says. Bloom nods and they did.

"Bloom you can't go on the date with Sky tomorrow please don't."

"Why?" asked Bloom. "It's not like going there will end my whole world? I'm tired of thinking what could go wrong and I want things to go right instead Frieda.
Sky told me he needed to tell me something alone at the cafe tomorrow morning. Something urgent before too late."

Sky was in the woods when he saw a bit metal armored spider in front of his eyes.

"Corwin!" He glared and shouts. "Where are you? Show yourself!"