Midnight Missions

Aisha's Pov

I could hear Ace and Lillian interacting with each other. A teacup of tea was sitting on the bed table by my bed in the Red Fountain Academy Infirmary. Flowers blue bells to be exact were fresh in the vase beside it.

You are beautiful like sky above
Every mystery as the waves thrown up the shores throughout the Magic Dimension
You shine brighter and are more exquisite than any star in the sky.
You do not know me
But when you do you may not like me
Because of the conditions of which I sought after you, Princess Aisha.
For I believe marriage should be only with one whom you know and love
As deeply as the oceans are wide
Between all lands.
I have not been able to reveal myself yet.
Yours sincerely your secret admirer.

I apologize for the technical difficulties your friend may have encountered. When I saw you I needed to leave and so I put something of my own into the corridor through which you came.
I'm so sorry about that Raindrop."

I sat up looking around no one was in the room but Ace.

"Ace what happened?"

"Long story you were spelled by Valtor the spell is gone now. You can head back to Alfea first light."

"Where did that note come from Ace do you know?"

"No. It was dropped on my desk and I set it here as it instructed for you."

"Who is this secret admirer, Aisha?" Lillian inquires.

"I don't know what you are talking about. No one on Andros knows my real name aside from people connected to the palace. I did that one purpose to get a break from all the princess etiquette and dutiful things. This doesn't make sense. In the older ancient times the king would choose a bride for his princess if they had no sons to take the Kingdom. But many people in the royal family rejected the very idea especially marrying total strangers. I have always wanted to marry for love not marriage my father knows this. I have expressed it quite openly to him time and time again."

"Did someone say Secret Admirer?" asked Stella. "Sorry I just cannot help it being nosey is who I'm girls."

"Maybe guys would be more suitable Stella Ace is her or fam?" Lillian inquires. "We're like one big family after all right?"

"Yes, a big family we are," I said laughing.

"I'll be back guys Saladdin asked me to talk with him for awhile."

Lillian left. I sighed.

"Thanks for the company but I believe I should just rest and you should Ace you worked so hard to take care of me big brother."

I hugged him. Lillian watched from behind the wall.

"I advise you be pleasant with Ace, Ophir. He would be surprised to know about someone treating him fairly."

"Does that boy like you?" asked Nabu quietly.

"I think I have not gotten an answer."

"He is an upgrade from the last Lillian you're lucky to be given a second chance."

"Thank you."

"Hey," Nabu mutters. They were soon in front of Saladdin's office.

"Lillian, what a pleasure again."  Saladdin says delightfully looking up from his desk.

"Go on Ophir ask him say you're training to fight sea monsters have a niche for wave magic and understand Red Fountain can offer quality well-rounded education."