Tour of Alfea

Mirta's Pov

"Sorry we're all a little late," said Raine and Alice at the same time.

"No problem," I responded.

Princess Raine of Magix (Seen end of season 1 helping against the Dark Army with Alice who put her parents to sleep

Princess Raine of Magix (Seen end of season 1 helping against the Dark Army with Alice who put her parents to sleep."

"Hello," says the new girl. Blonde hair filled with dust like color. I smiled witches would like her for that.

"Who's this flower?" asked Alice.

"Who's that girl?" inquired Raine.

"My name is Lillian," She replies. Her eyes shine lavender that was unique about her. It's hard to find that combination.

"What aren't you just a beautiful burst of lavender radiance?"

Typical Rosella doing her normal thing.

"Lillian this is Mirta our Fairy of Illusions exchanged from Cloudtower last year. And Alice Fairy of Sea Ice from Aquaria. And Rain from Magix."

"So you're the ballerina that used to dance in the Magix theater?"

"Yes," spoke Raine. "I love to dance Alice we saw you met Aisha she's the hardest and smartest winx to befriend."

"I never said we were friends," states Lillian. "The winx don't know anything of my secrets yet."

"How old are you?"

"I'll be sixteen in a couple of days it's nearing September 1st. That's my birthday."

"Interesting she's three years younger than the Winx," replies Selene. "Hi, I'm Selene Alice's new friend."

"Ahem," coughs Mirta. "We must show people around the school. Faragonda's orders."

"Oh right sorry maybe later." Alice sighs. "I have a job to do."

"Look at all those students who could be students but aren't enrolling yet." says Raine.

"Is Raine short for?" asked Lillian. "I don't wanna pry but um..."

"No my name is short for Victoria but please never call me that."