Chapter 11

Louis' P.O.V.

-------------- 2 Months Later ----------------------

It's been a long time since we heard from Dani. The down side to this is that Niall hasn't been uhmm.... like himself. Since she left, the happiness rate has gone down between all of us. 

We really miss her but she doesn't even care anymore. She's let stardom get to her. I don't want to see Niall this upset. Doesn't she notice that she's hurting everyone but ignoring us every time we call.

"Hey Liam! What ya doin?"

"Tweeting. How bout ya Lou?" He paused from his typing. That's what he usually does, so nothing interesting here. Maybe I'll check on Niall and check how he's doing.

"Niall? Are you alright?" I checked his room and he was asleep. And his phone was lighting up assuming he has a new text. "Who could these texts and missed calls come from?"

What??? Dani sent about 12 texts and 7 missed calls just this morning. She really did care. Why does she call when we're busy? This is so messed up. Life is messed up.

"Hey Niall, Sorry for not calling everyday :)"

"My schedule is really tight, that's why I'm always busy :)"

"Hey! I'll try to call you later if I can :)"

"Good morning Nialler!! :)"

"Just eating breakfast, how bout ya?"

"How has it been there? You know since I left."

"Still have a show tonight. Ughh.... I'm tired but I'll do my best :)"

"Can you say hi to everyone for me? Thanks! :)"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Please answer me Nialler :(("

"I'm sorry alright. Didn't want to hurt your feelings. :(("

"Right now, I feel that I should stop texting you.I guess you don't want to see me anymore :( Good bye forever Nialler and good bye to One Direction :( </3"

-DaniCakes :)

Omfg! She said all of that. Now I feel bad for accusing her of such things. We should have understood that she's on tour and she's got a creer too. I'll tell them later what happened to Dani. I'm to down in the dumps to talk right now. But I have to tell Niall as in A.S.A.P.

"Uhmm... Niall, can I talk to you?" I shook him so he would wake up.

"Uh... yeah, what's wrong?" He stood up and started to wiped his eyes.

"Check this out." I handed him his phone and showed all the messages from Dani. 

After he scrolled down all the messages from Dani and then a frown formed on his face. I knew this wasn't a good idea but he has to find out sooner or later. Times like this he'll need a shoulder to lay on and I'm here for him.

"I can't believe she said that. It's all my fault..." He began to cry on my shoulder. This is the thing I'm talking about.

"Hey now. It's not your fault at all. We all make mistakes so no one is perfect. Trust me she can never stay mad at us. Just give her some time to relax alright."

"I guess your right about that." He sniffled. This is one reason why I hate breaking bad news to Niall, he's to sensitive.

Zayn's P.O.V.