Chapter 24

Dani's P.O.V.

Just woke up from my short nap. I feel so relaxed, just a little though. My mood is now better, cause I can be alone. Oh yeah skype session with Nathan. I really need to talk to him for a while. He's the only person I can talk to right now.

I took my MacBook and turned it on. Typed my password and waiting for start. Then I started the app Skype, logged in. Checked if Nathan was online and he was. Great someone who can understand me for once. And I requested him for a video chat.

"Hey Dani!" He greeted.

"Hey!"

"So what's your dilemma for this day?" He asked.

"The usual."

"Let me guess... Niall and the lads? Am I right?" He smirked.

"You know it."

"What did they do now?" He asked.

"They pissed me off so much this day."

"It's their habit I guess." He chuckled.

"Yeah! I really don't get it.."

"Get what?" 

"Them..."

"What about them?"

"Sometimes they can really get annoying, but I hate them. Then suddenly one of them makes me fall in L..."

"Fall in what?"

"L... LOVE!!! Alright! It pains me to say it but it's true though! Every time I see him, my heart skips a beat and I can't help it. No matter how much I try to hate him, I just can't. Like he has an effect on me, that can't be removed. Why am I so attracted to him, anyway? I'm so complicated, life is so complicated and he's so complicated. I just wanna speak my mind and tell him but can't. He hates me and that's that. No more chances what so ever. I'm giving up on him. He'll never understand anyway..."

"Come on, don't lose hope."

"I don't know..."

"That's not how the real Dani Rayson would do. She wouldn't lose hope no matter what. She would smile even if times get rough. She lights up the room with one glance. Never stops believing in anything. Tries and tries and never surrenders. Maybe she changed or she just left."

"You're right but..."

"He's bringing you down."

"Yes..."

"Who is he anyway?"

"You already said his name already."

"Oh... is it Niall?"

"Yes so shut up!"

"Fine I will..."

"Good! Cause if you tell anyone, I will kill you."

"I promise! So you feel better now?"

"Yep!"

"Good! Cause it's getting late there. So go to bed young lady!"

"No!"

"Yes you will! Or else!"

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell everyone about your crush!"

"Oh fine! Good night Nathan!"

"Night Dani!"

With thatI ended the call. And signed out of Skype. What very happy night for me. I turnde of my laptop and slid it under my bed. I'm going to ride cloud 9 tonight to dreamland.