Man, how the hell does he do that, make me quiver at the sound of his words. Any bright ideas, Alix? He does have a point. I'm not used to someone who thinks about my needs. I would've never fallen out of love so quickly with Michael.

"I can't argue with that," I said, playing with a lock of my hair sticking out my tongue at him. I feel like a teenager at this very second. He starts to walk toward me as he smiles. He rolls his arms around my waist and looks down at me.

"I know you can't baby," he purrs at me. He leans down and kisses me.

"Fine, I'll look inside, next time, can you please give me heads up on what's in store for me in the near future."

"I thought I just did," He said in a deep voice and gave me his signature wink and smile. Perfect!

"Will you be driving me to work then, or will Robert take me?" I asked, staring up at him. He lets go of my arms and turns and leaves me standing there. What was that all about? He quickly moved away from me. Hmm!

"I can't, I have a couple of board meetings that I have to attend, and I transferred them to Belize so...," he says, walking into the master bathroom. Where? Oh, he's going to Belize, and Crystal will sure be there.

"Um-Ok, so Robert will take me since your going to Belize?" I asked, annoyed. WTF. Why is he telling me he's going on a business meeting overseas. What does that mean? I knew it; it was too good to be true; there's definitely a motive here.

Is this the way it's going to be? Plus, she's going to be there with him as they're away together on an Island.

My stomach just turned upside down. I turn and walk towards the closet where he had pointed to, let me get this over and done with. I'm annoyed at the way he quickly walked away from me as if something is up and said he's going to Belize for a so-called meeting. Unbelievable!

As I open both doors, lights automatically turned on. What is this? I step in further. I froze. Joe, what have you done? 

As my eyes followed the beautiful ambiance, the first thing that caught my eye is the accent lighting chandelier illuminating the glass top closet island, fitted with jewelry drawers and a beautiful arrangement of Red long stem flowers on top of it. WOW!

It's just as significant for a woman or a man's dream come true walk-in closet. You know, the one you dreamt fit all your shoes, and don't forget your purses. OMG Linda would throw herself at me if she saw this. Speaking of Linda and Lexi, I miss them; there's so much we have to catch up on.

I can't help but admire it all. This has me numb. There's wall to wall wardrobe cabinets from the ceiling to the floor — built-in shelves for all my shoes and purses. I don't think I even have enough to fill these shelves with anything. I'm so confused. Many of us can only dream of having a custom-built walk-in closet like this one that Joe has done for me. 

I need to sit down — way too early for surprises. I gaze to my right and see that he also put in a leather ivory ottoman that can seat four people. Joe, what have you done? I keep saying to myself.

Was this the blondes stuff? I have to remind myself, he did say no woman, but Krista and his Mother have been in this castle, which I call it, It's built like one. Not your traditional home that I'm used to seeing or be in, I must say.

Has he dated anyone besides Crystal? He's handsome; why not? He's hot, smart, I mean he graduated from high school early, really early and to top it all off, he's a billionaire. So why hasn't anyone snatched him? 

Why does he love me? And to think his poor mother can only go to the kitchen or stand by the door. That would suck. But that's not a bad idea to do the same to my Mother. But if it were really up to me, I'd leave her in the car and speak to her from inside of the house. Alix, be nice.