EPISODE 24 ~ NOWHERE TO HIDE

Start from the beginning

"What about Kobe? He still has to go to school."

"Let me worry about that...." He said then he dipped. I looked at Kobe one more time as he was still asleep.

Hussle

The alarm triggered & woke me up from my sleep. I got my head up & eventually got out of bed. The ankle monitor was still strapped & beeping. To make sure nobody else noticed it , I took a bandage out of my drawer & wrapped around the ankle monitor.

I walked up to the window & watched the sunrise while yawning & stretching. My phone starts to ring & I wonder who could it be. It didn't write the name of the caller , but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Ahhh Nipsey my brother, how are you doing this morning?!"

I paused once I realized who it was.

"Yo Chino , I didn't expect to hear from you." I nervously said

"I just wanted to check up on an old friend that's all."

"I appreciate it.... I'm doing fine actually. Thanks for asking ." I said Looking all serious & shit.

"That's good , playa . You take care of yourself, Ayt?"

"Don't even worry about a nigga , Chino. I'll be Ayt."

"Ill see you around .... Slauson Boy." He said then he hung up. Why would Chino call me ?... especially in the morning.

_________________________________________
In Compton At Chino's Home.....

After hanging up on Nipsey , Chino puts his phone down & continues to smoke his blunt while talking to K-9 mason the dirty cop.

"So you sure that it was him you saw back at the police station." Chino asked again

"Positive. Now I'd like my money & get outta here before anyone else in blue sees me." Said K-9 sitting on the same table as Chino while starring at him cold.

"Just hold on, cowboy. If you're sure about Nipsey ratting me out , then you do The honors of Killings him ... then you'll get your prize." Chino said to the Dirty cop as he puffed out smoke.
_________________________________________

At the back of Nipsey's house....

"Why haven't you been answering my calls , nigga? Where have you been last night?"Yg said on the phone

"If the streets ain't tell you , then I ain't sayin shit." I told him with an attitude.

"Whats that supposed to mean , nigga."

"I don't know. Look , man , I gotta go to work . See you around."
I quickly hung up before He could respond again. while scrolling down my phone list , Lana's name pops up and all those memories start coming back..... it was good to hear her voice though. Man I miss that girl ....

Later that morning

I finally arrived at Mika's repair shop. People were busy as always. Mika spotted me & she marched up to me.

"You're late." She said with a crossed face

"Look I'm so-

"You know what? Ion wanna hear it , amigo. Just make yourself useful & get to work. There's a 2002 Honda civic that needs check ups & etc. get to it , hussle." She said then left me again