"God, Alix, I've missed you," he whispers and quickly slides his cock into my wet folds, stretching every inch of my pussy. MY GOD. He's so hard.

"AHHH" We both yell out a sensational relief. Yes

"Joe..ahh.. the way you make me feel," I moan as I roll my head up toward the ceiling. His breath is hitting my neck, slamming me against the wall, reaching in deep, gripping tight on my ass, holding me up. I don't think I can take this. I'm no longer mad at him. I feel as if when he's around me, I have no control of myself. I feel drawn to him in ways I can't explain, from the first day, I laid eyes on him. I shouldn't have told him to leave last night and let him talk.

"Alix, your so fucking wet...you drive me insane..why?"

"Cause I want to," I whisper, looking straight into his eye as my arousal drips between my legs all over his cock. I don't know how long I can hold on. The sounds of our moans and him thrusting me, feeling every inch of his cock, is driving me out of control.

"Don't...stop...dont stop, Joe," I gasp, passing my fingers all over his thick hair and tug down hard.

"AAH...I don't want to, Alix, I love being in you," he growls out as he grinds in deeper, deeper in and out. I moan and moan out his name and know for a fact he's enjoying it because his moans are turning into a growl as he thrusts inside me harder.

"Joe, it hurts so fucking good, faster please," I beg.

"My god Alix-your pussy feels good...so tight for me," he grunts, thrusting faster and faster. I feel my body build-up; my legs are tightening up. 

"Joe, I'm going to come...please," I yell out. This is the feeling I've been yearning for all day. I've missed this. Only Joe can give me this.

He inhales and moans, "Come, Alix, please" and grinds me harder and harder, begging me. Yes, yes, oh, I want this. He is driving my body to the edge.

"Alix, I'm going to cum, c-cum with me," he gives me two hard pumps and finds our release together.

"Alix...oh Alix," he whispers in my ear, panting, breathing heavy.

"Yes, baby, don't stop, Joe."

"My god Alix, your pussy feels so good," he moans, grinding me against the wall, sensually enjoying his release.

Our eyes meet as we're panting, trying to control our breathing. This is crazy.  He stops somewhat, slowing down his pace.

"Alix-your throbbing so much."

"This is how you make me feel Joe...I don't know what's happening. It's all going so fast." my eyes closed. I lay my head on his forehead, holding onto his body tight. 

"I can't get enough of you, Alix," he says. This smell of his breath and scotch sends tingles down my spine. He puts me down, slowly holding me still. My legs feel weak.

"Omg, Joe... This is crazy," I say as we are trying to get ourselves situated.

In the meantime, I'm half-naked, trying to cover up as he's checking me out what I would do to hear what's on his mind.

"Your kidding right," he says as he pulls his pants up. Buttons and zippers it.

"What, I'm a bit...you know." I shrug my shoulders. Why must he make me tell him, he knows I'm shy and nervous around him? I think he enjoys it. He bends down and picks up my dress and underwear for me. And helps me put it on.

"So chivalry," I toy with him as I'm trying to adjust myself.

"Don't start Alix; please...look what you did," he added, putting his belt buckle on.

"What did I do? I texted you, and you never responded, you were probably too busy with the blonde to care." 

"I do care that's the problem, I do," he admits as he's watching me pull my hair into a ponytail to get some air. I'm burning up. He just said he cares for me. OMG, he does. I can't believe this. My belly tickled. And I loved the feeling. I did

"Alix who the fuck are those men." he snaps. I've never seen that side of him in the short time we've spent together, it's scary but hot.

"Look at us, arguing again, why are we doing this?"

"No, Alix, you are; you threw me out of your house, remember."

"I wasn't thinking...but Joe, I can't keep you off my mind, and I'm scared...your 25 years old."

"So now it's my age, yesterday was Lyla, Krista? he says, "Stop with the age, I don't fuck you as a 25-year-old do I? Or is it that your afraid of people judging you in dating a 25-year old that can't give you financial stability."

"Now, you're ridiculous and arrogant."

"Go, ahead, Alix, tell me to go again." He shouts

"Joe, don't make this hard for me, Linda is outside and what am I to say, Hi am fucking Joe, you know Lyla's friend?" I spat, raising my hands in his face.

"So it is my age and my dick," he spats back, and I go to slap him as he quickly stops me by grabbing my wrists. 

"Alex, what are you doing?" he says in shock and quickly leans my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me as I start to cry. 

"Omg Joe, I'm so sorry," I mumble in shock on his chest. I'm in total shock.

"Please, don't cry, it's going to be alright...everything is going to be alright, Alix." His voice sounds so sincere, comforting me. What am I going to do? I can't believe I tried to slap him and now I'm crying in front of him. 

"I'm sorry, Joe...this is all new for me. I didn't realize I'd fall this fast," I admit holding him tight. I roll my head back up to look at him with tears all over my face. He reaches his thumb to my face, wiping my tears away, looking straight into my eyes. He looks scared too. Why?

"I'm so sorry...I'm confused." I lean my head back on his chest. I can't believe I was that upset to go and try to slap him. What came over me? This is not me.

"I'm not leaving here without you, take it or leave it, Alix?" I look back up at him.

"Ok, Joe." nodding "Yes" at him. He brings me into a hug and feel his emotions. He then takes my chin, raising it to him.

"I'm going to let my colleagues know the meeting will be rescheduled at another time. I'll see you out by the bar; then we can go." He tells me. 

"Ok, just give me a minute or two," I reply as I nod. He kisses me on the forehead. Turns, and he walks out and leaves me standing there. I hate that feeling when he leaves. But it's not like last night; he's going to tell the blonde he'll be leaving with me. What am I thinking? He speaks, and I listen. I have no control over my feelings. He just said he's not leaving here without me.

I walk over to the sink, look at myself in the mirror, shaking my head. I wipe away some of my tears left. Joe and I just had some erotic sex here, right here in the bathroom. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. The connection is unexplainable. I pass my fingers through my hair then fix my dress. Does it look like I just had sex? I chuckle and close my eyes and take in a long deep breath.

I know I'll have to face Linda one way or another. What will she say or do? This is all new for me. I've commented on her dating scenes with young men, and here I am, leaving with one. Let alone my daughter's best friend's brother. Joe won't let me go home without him, "take it or leave it!" his words lingerie in my head. Why can't he have been older? Is this why I'm driving myself crazy? Or?...

A/N OMG I know this was way too long, but it needed to be! I hope you enjoyed it! 

I ALSO REVISED IT A LITTLE!! XOXOXO