EPISODE 21 ~ LOCK UP?

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey , girl." She said with a warm smile.

"Hey... India." I greeted her back . I went to the zinc & grabbed a glass to pour myself some water. I gulped it down then put the glass back on the dish holder.

"How's Nipsey?" India asked out of the blue.

"Why don't you go ask him yourself." I Said with a bit of an attitude.

"Woah. Slow down , girl, I was just asking."

"But why the fuck are you asking me? He ain't my boyfriend or anything! You know ever since that night we came to your place , You've been really close to me. Did Game send you to spy on me or some Shit??! Well?!" I yelled furiously at her as she was surprised

Suddenly the door opened & Lisa came in.

"Uhm , Lauren, you got some company...." she said with a worried look. I gave India a death look before leaving the break room with Lisa.

"What's up?"

"4 letters, LAPD. What did you do?!" She whispered

"I ain't do shit , girl. Calm down , geez."

I found a female police officer waiting for me , but why? I looked at Lisa for a minute then approached the officer by myself.

"Hello Officer , how can I help you?" I asked nervously

"Are you Lauren London?" She asked me.

"Yes , Yes i am." I answered her as i tosses my hair to the back.

"C'mon. Let's talk outside...." She said. I followed her to the exit & we got out of the Salon. There was another cop waiting outside near a police cruiser & had the back door open for some reason.

"Officer what's this about?" I curiously asked

"Step in the car & we'll pass by the Police station to ask you some questions." The female cop said with a serious look.

"But i didn't do anything." I Said

"Baby girl , Don't make me pull out the cuffs on you." She said as she took a step forward & was all up in my face. I felt intimidated by her . I decided to keep my mouth shut &a I went inside the police cruiser.

I looked through the window & saw Lisa. She seemed confused & shock at what was happening. The two cops got in the front seat of the car.

"We got the girl. What's your status on our other suspect?" The female cop said onto the voice command. What 'other suspect'?

Hussle

East & I finally made it my momma crib. He parked in front of the garage since my car was still getting fixed. We walked up to the doorstep, chuckling & cracking jokes but we stopped right at the door & starred At eachother

"You ready to see my mom's?" I asked him

"It's now or never , nigga." He answered. Just as I was about to open the door , a police siren startles & a cop car stops right in front of the house