Dj:So where the fuck were you at?

Jamal:I found her with my friend.

Dj:So you weren't with her?

Jamal:I barely saw her at the dance until I noticed her friend was gone.

Manny:So you her new best friend huh? Lil young ain't you shorty?

Cesar: What's it to you?

Manny:Everything seeing I let her come out here thinking she'll be safe it got everythang to do with me. That's it to me.

Uncle Leo:So you still believe she shouldn't be under our care?

Uncle Wayne:Hell no, she may not be a Saint but she's definitely not one of you.

Uncle leo:She's my blood she's everything of me. Probably a little more after being here.

Dad:You let her date another gang banger! Are you serious Tonya?!

Mom:She's 17 Derek! She's gonna date who she's gonna date! He's been looking out for her since she got here him and his little brother, he's the one who found her!

Dad:That's not the point! She's supposed to be living a normal teenage life! Her being here ain't helping her!

Mom:Well atleast here she isn't mini me! She's not a main target! This was a wrong place wrong time situation.

Dad:Do you see her face! Men did this to her! Men put there hands on my daughter!

Mom:And who you think were gonna do it if she were to join yall?

Dad:The women! Atleast then she'll have back up. Do you even know if this boy got a claim on my daughter!?

Mom:What does it matter if he does! You think that is really important at the moment? They touched her! They knocked her out cold and cut her!

I stand up the pain making me hiss. I catch everyone's attention, Oscar, manny, Cesar, Jamal and DJ at my side.

Me:Stop fighting ite? This is just a sad thing that happened, I've done worse to people in Chicago, I wasn't raised to be weak or back down, I was granted intelligence and strength, it's what got me this far. Stop blaming each other, it was some punks who thought they had a sucker. I'mma heal imma get better on my dead grandaddy nothing is holding me back, y'all if anybody knows they could have just put a bullet through my head and left it at that. I'm here hearing you all bicker it ain't doing nothing.

I see my uncle grin and I grin back, he steps up to me and I straighten my back and try to walk as normal as possible as he holds his hand out. My mom and auntie curse my uncle frowning. Cesar grabs my hand.

Cesar:Don't do this. You can still live a normal life. You've made it this far without being apart of a gang.

Me:Cesar look around, I left Chicago just to come to freeridge and the first guy to catch my attention was the leader of Los Santos, my best friend is in a gang, my other best friend is in a gang, my cousin is in a gang my other cousin is normal, my mom is claimed by my dad and they're married and yet don't even live in the same state. My dad's in a gang. Everyone around me is gang, so it's just in the cards I am too.

Mom:Why can't she just be under protection?

Oscar:She was that's why the truce is broken.

Jamal:So uncle Leo can't make a truce with Oscar to beat the prophets together? It leaves Amara normal.

Uncle Leo:That'll work. But I think Princess wants this a little more than we do.