Chapter 33- You Are My Life!

Nuska's pov.

I packed my bags half heartedly and once done I changed my dress since I was in my pyjamas and after wrapping my hijab securely with pins I took my bags and walked towards the door.

Just as I opened the lock of my room door, there came a knock on my balcony door.

Confused and shocked on who it might be, I walked towards the balcony.

I drew away the curtains and was utterly shocked to see Him standing outside.

Having no other option, I opened the balcony doors and let Him come inside the room.

"Great. Where are you planning to go, that too in this night?" He questioned but I choose to remain silent.

"I think I asked you a question" He said sarcastically but I still choose to remain silent unable to tell the truth.

No matter what I will not let anything happen to My Zaid.

"Answer me, Nuska"

"I am sorry Zaid" I said and hugged him, tears leaking out of my eyes.

"What happened to you, darling? I was so worried when you didn't answer any of my calls so I had to come all the way here to see if you are okay or not" Zaid said while wiping my tears off.

"I am sorry Zaid for ignoring you. I did it on purpose"

"Its okay darling."

"Now, tell me where were you planning to go" Zaid questioned while both of us sat on the bed.

Maybe I should tell him the truth..

I took a long sigh and replied, " Ahmad texted me"

"He wanted me to leave you and come to him and If I don't he said he will kill you" I added.

"So?" He raised his eyebrows.

"So I thought of going to him because I can't let anything hurt you" I said while lying on his chest and He wrapped his hand around my shoulders.

"So you decided to leave me and go away. Am I right? " He said looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes but I decided to do it because I can't let Ahmad hurt you"

"Huh, Great. Then you should also know that I am hurt now because of your decision"

"I am sorry Zaid" I said looking directly into his eyes and I knew he was indeed hurt because his eyes showed it all.

"Next time I don't want you to say sorry neither thank you. Got it?" He said to which I nodded my head in approval.

"And now promise me that you will never leave me even if my life is in danger" He added.

"Promise."

"Remember one thing Nuska, If you leave me I am going to be completely broken and I don't think anyone can heal me. I love you so much Nuska. Please don't go away from me"

"I won't. Promise" I said and hugged him.

"Okay darling. I want you to sleep now because it's already late now and don't worry about Ahmad I will deal with him. If he texts you again, I want you to inform me. Okay?"

"Okay" I smiled at him to which He smiled back.

"Alright. I have to go now but promise me you will answer my calls hereafter"

"Promise Idiot. Now leave before someone comes here" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"Devil, Don't worry I will but before that I need my Goodnight kiss" He winked.

"No way. I am not giving you any kiss"

"Fine. I am going to sleep here then" He said and lied down on my bed.

"No way. Zaid, leave my room immediately"

"What will you do if I don't? "He smirked.

"I am going to call Abdullah Bhai" I smirked.

"Like seriously? " He rolled his eyes.

"Yes. I am serious"

"Noo. Give my Goodnight kiss and I will leave" He whined like a kid asking for a chocolate.

"Okay" I said and kissed his forehead.

"That's like a good Devil" He smiled and kissed my forehead too.

After a hug, He left through the balcony and once he left, I looked the doors and changed into my pyjamas and went off to have a peaceful sleep.

**********************
Zaid's pov.
Two days later.

"Zaid, Nuska is your responsibility so please look after her well and I am sure you won't disappoint me at any point" Mama said while hugging me.

I was waiting for this day and here I am ready to leave to Switzerland with my dear wife.

"Mama, don't worry. I will never disappoint you nor anyone else. Nuska is my life, Mama and I know how well I should take care of my life" I smiled at mama.

She kissed my forehead and said, "I know dear. You will not disappoint me ever."

I won't let anyone or anything hurt my life, My Nuska.

"Zaid, lets leave" Saad Bhai interrupted my thoughts and realising its high time we leave to the Airport, I took my belongings and left my room.

*******************

After an hour of bidding Goodbye, exchanging hugs and kisses, Nuska and I went inside the Airport and once we were checked, we got into my private Jet along with few of my men who were forced to join ,my trip with Nuska, by Mom for our safety.

After all, mom can never be satisfied with our safety after the kidnapping incident.

Excited about the trip but Tensed about Ahmad's message which I had received early in the morning, I sat on the seat besides Nuska not knowing what to do.

Ya Allah, keep us safe and don't ever separate us.. Aameen.

With that small dua I decided to enjoy the moment with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu Alaikum,

*Ahem Ahem* (clears my throat) 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Does anyone remember me? 😂😂😂😉😉😉

I know I don't update frequently these days but I can't help it. I just don't feel like writing 😥😥. All I do is over thinking 😂😂😂

I am sorry. I will try to update frequently hereafter. InshaAllah.

I think you guys need to keep reminding me that I have to update because I keep forgetting 😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

I had written this chapter last night from 12:30 to 2:00 am. 😥😥😥
So show me your love and support. Plssssssssssss🙈

Now, Tell me how is this chapter???
And probably there is going to be another 17 more chapters so bear with me till then 🙈🙈😂😂

🍁Vote.
🍁Comment
🍁Share.

Will update soon InshaAllah,
Till then,
Byee
Allah Hafiz.
-Nuska Nisthar❤