EPISODE 19 ~ KEEP YA GLOCK ON YA.

Depuis le début

"Well she's sure about her statement. The fact that it comes from an actual witness, makes

"They were witnesses?!"

"Yes , but he died from gunshot wounds. Now tell me who the fuck is this light skinned nigga?"

"The only fool who's light skin , is Slim steezy & he wasn't even with us when we did that job."

"There's been another guy , you've been hanging around with lately. The tall kid with after shave & twisted braids on his head? He matches the description."

"You mean Nipsey?"

"I don't fucking know . Look, Tattoo needs an explanation & if she finds out that i was actually involved in your little grand theft auto , then she's gonna kill me so show who the fuck is this Nipsey guy & I'll take it from there."

"That can't happen. If you bring in Nipsey , he gonna spill everything."

"You got another idea? Genius ?"

"Leave tattoo to me. I'll take care of all of this..." chino said , rubbing his chin. "Don't you say one about this to Tattoo. Let me handle this & you'll be just fine."

"I hope you're not only saying that to make me feel safe , Gangbanger."

"You're a cop & you're breaking the law , ain't no way to make you feel safe." Chino said

____________________________________________________

Lauren

After dropping Lisa's mom & brother , we went back to work & we got inside. The place was pretty damn full

"These people weren't here when we left." Lisa with a puzzled face.

"Looks like you got a lot of work on your hands. I can help if you want." India said as she approached us

"Uhm sure...why not." I Said. My suspicions of India are growing. Is she spying on me for Terrell? only one way to find out.

Leeroy

Crenshaw Boulevard

Me & Jeezy stopped by an old friend's house. We got out of the car & walked up to the door then rang the door bell.

"Nigga you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah , nigga. This is the place now ring the bell again." He said

I rang the door bell again but no response "I think you got the wrong address or something, man. This nigga ain't here." I accidentally turned the door knob while talking & the door opened.

"Damn , smells like weed up in here." Jeezy Said as we walked inside.

"Yo hello? Anybody home?" We walked further into the house and no sign of life or whatsoever. "Man I knew that this place ain't it."

Suddenly I heard a gun cock from behind . "Y'all picked the wrong crib to rob."

I chuckled at the person speaking with a familiar voice. "Glad to see you still kept ya glock." I Said as I turned around & Faced him .

Well if it's The OG , Snoop diggidy dogg! You haven't changed a bit. Nice dreadlocks by the way." I chuckled

"With the fuck do ya want?"  He said still holding a gun & aiming at me & Jeezy.

"Your service , nigga. AK-Ryders ain't the same. We need to get back on our feet and run these streets again." Said Jeezy with his hands up.

"Didn't they tell you? I quit that shit." Snoop told us.

That's the thing with y'all. You treat this shit like it's a job . Well it's not , it's our heritage , it's family. How you gonna turn your back on family , Snoop?" I asked intimidatingly

"The same way all dem motherfuckers did , Ice Cube , DOC , Kliphart & many more. Gangbanging ain't my shit ,homie , and I suggest you get out while you can , before you go back to prison." Snoop stated

"This ain't about us , homie. It's about Redemption. This is about rebuilding the empire we once had."

"Ain't no empire in the streets , Leeroy. You should know that by now."

"Man,  you used to be all about action , a man who wanted to paint the streets blue but y'all let Those bloody motherfuckers paint the entire city of Los Angeles , red! Yo that makes me sick , Holmes. You gone soft.... way too soft. Enjoy your retirement ,Snoop." I spewed out of my mouth & started walking out of the house .

Jeezy followed me & we got into the car. "So where to next?" He asked facing me while I was starring at the front

"Name any OG who you think would be interested in reuniting the gang."

"I can only think of one...."

"Then start the engine & drive us to his location....." I spoke & he did as I told him to.

Hussle

I finally got to Yg's place & I find my new car , already fucked up. I put my hands on top of my head once I saw the broken windows , flattened tyres & a graffiti paint job all over it.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted , walking around it. I couldn't believe this shit. I'm starting to think that Someone's out to get me. I took my phone put & made a call.

"Yo Mika. Imma need your tow truck ASAP."

"Where ya at?"

"Macmillan street , house number 2833" I Said then I hung up & all of a sudden, Yg's unknown baby mama comes running out of the house

"Oh my god , where's YG?! Where's YG?!" She was panicking as she ran onto me & grabbed my shoulders

"Woah slow down , slow down. YG pretty busy right now. What the fuck happened."

"I don't know anything! I just came here and found the whole place a mess."

"Wait , They got inside the house too?"

>>>>>>>>>>

I walked into the house & found it all fucked up. Broken Furniture, spray paintings on the wall. This could only be gang related drama & I can tell which gang was responsible..........

_____________________________________________________END OF CHAPTER 19
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE