25 - Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

"Uhm, just something. Y-You can go look in the other stores. T-There's fun stuff.", the stutter gave him away, yet Ella decided to trust him anyway.

"Alright. I'll go look around.", she kissed his cheek and entered the first store she saw, after looking at Draco's figure.

"Need something specific, dear?", a woman asked her and the Princess jumped lightly.
"Oh, uhm, I'm okay thank you.", she politely smiled and as the woman turned away she decided to follow him.

She could order all the presents later - now something was not right. Not only the fact that Ella was following him, but actually also the fact that Draco seemed too secretive.

The black coat that he wore and his shiny hair, were something that Ella didn't spot with difficulty. Her coat and thick dress made her also quite recognizable, every second person turning around to look at her. Draco's footsteps became longer and faster - Ella made the wise choice of wearing some boots. He turned left and so did she.

"Princess Ella!", a voice called in her ear and the girl jumped. A man took her hand and suddenly the world was spinning until some unknown force pushed her against the hard ground.

"W-Who are y-you?", he grabbed her hand again making her stand up and that's when she noticed some blood on her hands.

"D-Don't touch me!", her screams were muffled when his hand covered her mouth and that's when she remembered the man in front of her; it was the same person that asked for a necklace of hers before her jewellery was stolen.

Her eyes formed tears and before she knew it, the man screamed in pain. She looked at how his hand bled heavily, but her hand didn't get affected. Her hand managed to slip away and the young girl started running away. She slightly turned her head to look at him and noticed that even with a bleeding hand, he ran behind her. The tears didn't leave her eyes and quickly she shot some ice at the man.

The frozen water was thrown at the floor and as Ella thought that she had missed him, the ice grew and it formed some kind of frozen wave, making the man stop running.

She still continued to run and as soon as she found a shop, she got in, breathing heavily. She noticed that nobody was there. The whole atmosphere made her uncomfortable; it was dark and uncomfortably warm. Ella looked around until she heard voices coming from upstairs.

Ella decided to walk upstairs, until a familiar voice stopped her actions.

"The Wardrobe is almost ready"

"Vanishing Cabinet, Draco, dear.", an unknown voice to Ella. It sounded mean yet loving at the same time.

"I need a couple of weeks and I-I'll do it."

"Good Draco!"

"I think that we have an intruder.", she recognized that voice. It belonged to Severus Snape, one of the Professor's at Hogwarts.

"An intruder? What are you talking about."

"Downstairs.", he continued slowly and Ella understood that he was talking about her. She turned around and her sight met the same door she had opened before, except now, it had a huge lock and a new piece of metal prevented anyone to open it.

Slowly panicking, Ella thought about the consequences. Losing Draco's trust.
She quickly thought about what she could do and then the action that she did to the man popped in her mind.

Just when they started walking down the old stairs, Ella's hands shot ice on the door and as more ice hit the surface, it started cracking. The steps were too close. There was no time to use her powers, she quickly walked towards the door and hit it with her shoulder, making it break completely.

_____________

Welcome to another chapter from 'Just Him.' ! xx

I'm very sorry that my updates are so slow but, tomorrow I'm going to write all my ideas down so hopefully, my updates are going to be quicker!

_

Short Question:

1.) What do you think is Ella going to do afterwards?

1.a.) Do you think that she's going to confront Draco or stay silent?

2.) When do you think it is going to happen?

3.) What do you think is going to happen next?

_

Thank you so much for reading! xx

Love you,

belle. xx

Published the 1st of September 2019.