Ch 21. Stopping Time

I have so say one thing. Bromlover2. Got no words. FREAKING SPAM ON MY NEWSFEED AND I LOVE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO IT!!! Thank you so much for supporting SMLITBD and coming over here too! You are friggin amazing. I just had to update earlier to say this! I read all of your comments and can't help smiling at each one of them, seriously thank you! Don't remember how many times I've said that already but thank you thank you thank you!

Ofc the dedication goes to le Bromlover2!

AND TO THE STORIIII

_____________

"Look at her."

"Oh my god..."

"She changed so much..."

I felt my lips twitching into a smile automatically by hearing people's words about me as I was only getting my books from my locker. I grinned, and tried to hide it since it started to get me out of control. "Hey smileyface." Zach popped up right next to me opening his locker. I smiled and tried covering my face but there was no use in hiding my own happiness. "Seems like yesterday was a success according to your face." he said and closed his locker after grabbing his books.

"Not exactly." I responded, following him as well as closing my locker. 

"How couldn't it be? I mean look at your face." he grinned, leaning in closer which made me self conscious about myself. There was that time too... Yeah. I had totally forgotten our kiss. Kiss? I'd never know that I'd have it snatched by someone. Or the fact that I wasn't even mad. It wasn't a big thing to me, but it was weird because I could never imagine myself kissing someone.

I returned his sarcastic smile and tried to cover up as good as possible, because I didn't want to make it awkward between us.

"Hey Zach..." a screechy voice sang out. God, I didn't know how that girl even managed to make it even more high-pitched.

"Oh, hey Misty." Zach said when he noticed her.

"What's up?" She squinted her eyes trying for a sexy look, for me it looked awful but maybe because I wasn't fond of that girl. But every boy around seemed to enjoy her behavior as every eye in the room was glued on her. I wanted to know how Zach felt about it though, but his aura was as empty as always. Why?

"Do you have free time after school...? How about you come with me somewhere...?" she slowly said. Really slow if I might add. She kept throwing me "Go away!"-glances too which annoyed me but only made me stay longer. I didn't want to look at that girl anymore though and switched back to Zach's face. He was smiling. Wait he was smiling?! 

"Thanks for the invitation, but I have plans." he told her. Misty wouldn't take a no for an answer though.

"What do you mean?!" she snapped at him and her true colors were shown. "What, did someone die or something? Because I'm more important than your stupid plan!" she kept whining with her bitch tone. 

"I'm going jogging." he smiled and when I saw his smiling face I nearly melted. Wait. Jogging? He suddenly took a step closer to me and I felt his right hand slide around my waist. "With her."

I stared at him with big wide eyes. Huh? 

"Jogging with her? She just got a lipo, don't even try to do it she's still a fatty inside!" Misty laughed. I heard Zach sigh. 

"That's the reason I don't like hanging out with girls like you..." I was loving the moment. Misty getting hardcore rejected. She didn't even know what to say and stomped off like a maniac.

"We're really jogging after school?" I joked, getting out of his hands and standing in front of him. He gave me that sweet smile again and I swear, my heart stopped for a second.