Ch 37. No Life

I've decided to update more often! Please tell all of your friends to read my story so I can keep up my motivation! :)

Dedication for TruePeace! Thanks for reading and your name is awesome :)

_________________________

"How do you feel?"

"Why do you want to know?" I grunted, leaning back. It was a waste of time. He looked down at his notes and wrote something down, ignoring my total rejection.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know. Someone stupid forced me here?" I said. He returned to his notes and wrote something again. It was enough getting a check at the school nurse. I didn't need to talk to a psychologist.

Why was I there? Why was I suddenly in that room with the school counselor? I just woke up on the couch outside, and suddenly the principal came and pushed me into that room, forcing me to talk to the counselor.

"Where have you been for three weeks?"

He was fishing for what I had been doing. I was upset with how he thought that he could dig into my life just because I was talking to him. "None of your business. Why am I here?"

"You already asked me that."

"Well, I sure don't know so you better answer me."

He looked away at the window, taking a deep breath. "You fainted in the hallway, so your friend took you to the infirmary. The principal told him to go because she's been wanting to know what you've been up to, so she wants you to tell me everything."

"Like I'm going to tell someone I don't even know about my life." I muttered. Again he took his time to his notes. "Can you please stop writing down creepy stuff?!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "I'm a psychologist. I have an obligation to observe silence."

"Well, it doesn't make it all better that a stranger knows everything about me." It was like a war between us, a battle of the best arguments.

"Sometimes it's good to let all the bad things out."

"Then I'd rather let it out on a friend." I went against him.

"It might feel better to let someone who's not a part of your life know. Because I can't judge you and you won't turn your story any different if it's an outsider." This time I didn't know what to say. He was right. Letting an outsider know would be different, because they wouldn't judge me or take sides since they don't have a part of it.

I sighed. I wasn't going to tell a stranger about my problems. That was ridiculous. I couldn't believe how people would pay psychologists to hear their problems and embarrass themselves. It was a complete waste of time and money.

"I'm out of here." I groaned and walked out, not even hearing him protest against me. I ran to my locker and got my stuff, seeing many people around me and all of them were staring. I heard things again. They were talking again. I remembered. I fainted. After hearing them all talking about me. Rumors. About me having eating disorders, because I slimmed down. I banged my locker, making a huge noise. My fist formed a small pit in the plastic colored exterior as I looked down at the grey floor with my hair hanging, covering my face perfectly. Everyone was looking at me. I didn't want to show how weak I was.

All my effort. For nothing. I wanted to be happy. That was it. Nothing else. It was like throwing all those months of my hard work right in my face. Everything for nothing.

I stormed out from the school. I was too upset to stay. I didn't want to hear everyone talk about me. I was only their amusement. It felt like I lost everything within a day. My mom, acting, and my happiness. How could it happen so fast? It was weird how I needed so much time to gain something so little, but only a small amount of time to lose it.