Ch 14. Cry Party

WAHOO NEW GIRL ROXANNAH CASTED AS SELENA GOMEZ WEEE(i'm hyper) --------------------->

Time for update! GOOD MOOD WOOP

Dedication as usual... *digging in the news feed .... for princehae, because you spammed my news feed XD

And uh... Just so that you know, this chapter is weird.

_____________

What was I going to do? I was done with everything I needed to do, running, showering, cleaning my room and more. But now I needed to find a way to overcome my fear of confrontation. How do you get rid of that twitching in your stomach when you see someone you detest? 

It's natural to be scared of something. But this was something that I'd never be able to live with in my whole life. I needed a walk to clear my head. As I walked down the beach with the sand coming into my shoes I kept watching the waves. The sand kept getting thrown around in my shoes, so I took off my shoes and sat down. I had been gone for almost three months. The winter was over. What had I done?

I skipped a huge part of my life that I could had spent with Krystal in school. School was fun with her. Why did I have to be so selfish to skip school to make a stupid grand entrance? If I had lost weight while going to school I could had spent my precious time with Krystal, and even practice not getting scared of Misty. Not to mention so that people could see my changes slowly instead of me coming one day super thin and give me rumors about liposuction. I acted too fast. Why didn't I think?

What did I have? From all the things that Misty said about the life's great achievments or whatever bullshit she was speaking of, I had none of them. Am I beautiful? Actually, I'm just not ugly; but not beautiful either. Did I have a dream? No. A dream is something you have right from the start - nothing you can easily decide upon. You have the talent to want it from the bottom of your heart and love it. I don't have any hobbies. Non athletic, or good with art. Maybe I was athletic after exercising so much, but nothing I enjoyed too much. Also, do I have the money to achieve anything I want? No. I have nothing you need for life.

"Hey, are you alone?" some surfing guys approached me. I looked at them and got kind of upset when they interrupted my thoughts.

"Well, obviously," I sighed. I noticed that I was back in my other "ability" and wanted to escape from the corner.

"Want to join us? We need more girls." one of them grinned. I noticed how they all were at my age and they were pointing at the house behind them. I actually didn't want to go and just wanted to stay, thinking my own depressing thoughts. But that wasn't me. I got up and went with them. Why? Don't know. I couldn't access my other me's thoughts on the situation. And I couldn't see the guys aura either. Maybe my new ability turns off my aura-ability.

Who knew who they were? Maybe some dangerous guys. But my other me was stupid enough to follow some strangers into a house just like that. But I felt so powerful. The other me had that queen-like personality that could do anything she wanted, and get anything she wanted. That was the person I wanted to become.

As they opened the door I was ready for the blow. What was going to happen? Would they attack me? Kidnap me?

No. Because I saw people inside. There were definitely more boys than girls. I saw four other girls. If it was me going in I'd go greet the girls and try to talk to them, but that was not what my other self wanted because she had that rough personality.

"Where's the booze?" I asked one of the surfing guys and they pointed at a table to my left. I took fast steps and poured as much as my mouth could fit. The taste was horrible and I couldn't get why people could drink it. People were looking at me but my queen-like me didn't care and started partying.