Ch 72. Zach

_____________________

The feeling of Zach's body being so close to me was exactly what I was craving my whole life. Intimacy. It felt so wonderful to be close to someone. There was an illusion of comfort and safety that followed, just like the feeling when you were held by your parents as a newborn - minus the lust.

Finally, Zach leaned into me, closing the distance between our faces. Before the meeting, he slowed down and kept our eyes connected, as if asking for permission. My answer was closing my eyes, and in less than one second I felt like I was drifting in the air. He was softly caressing my hair while I was having a taste of him. The sensation of his lips was nostalgic to all the other times, but this time the feeling was enlarged. Sometimes he would kiss my nose, and sometimes his only focus was to massage my tongue. The shower was still on, making me cringe when the water ran into my ears.

He'd touch my back and pull me closer, making his lower region more apparent and demanding. I turned off the shower and got out from the shower, dragging him with me. We watched each other in silence as I dried his hair and body with a towel. It was stimulating, the way we took our time and didn't hurry. He finally had a chance to see my body while he slowly wiped every drop off of my body gently with a towel. His lips touched the space between my breasts and moved down slowly. I gasped for air when his lips seeked after me, while kissing his path down. Before it all happened, he lightly brushed his lips on me. Then I couldn't stop my every muscle from feeling good. There was something soft and slippery moving and massaging me, making fireworks pop inside me. I threw my head back, steadying myself on the cold marble table that I leant onto. While Zach was holding my calves and lightly separating them, I let out a small moan. He suddenly stopped and moved his hands to my thigh and kissed me.

Seconds later, I was breathlessly falling down on my bed with him on top of me. My hair was spread on the bed sheets and my back landed on the ball formed cover that was never well made in the mornings. Zach didn't hurry into things and did everything thoroughly. Everything from caressing my head to mind blowing motions with his lips and fingers. "Audree..." he mumbled info my hair after having touched me intensely. "I've wanted you for so long."

I looked at him to see caring eyes. While stroking his hair, I gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Me too. I can't believe this is happening." I answered and stroked his hand with mine. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, still looking into my eyes.

"You make me feel so many things. I fucking want you." he said as if he really meant it. I was surprised to hear him swear, but it made it more real. I made him feel things. He rested his cheek on the bed with his face right beside me and cupped his hand around my right butt cheek, which was ticklish.

I giggled and stroked his arms. "What exactly do I make you feel?"

His left hand seeked for my chest and placed on the side, while stroking my nipple. "First, you make me feel happy." He kissed my ear. "Second... You make me feel jealous."

I chuckled. "Jealous? Of who? Matt?"

"Yeah." He gave me a quick peck on my lips before continuing. His sky blue eyes were sparkling. "You are my world, Audree. Ever since I met you, I knew there was something special in you. Wherever you go, I will follow you." My eyes were tearing up. His beautiful words moved me, and for a second I saw a weak aura forming. It was so faint and disappeared before my eyes within seconds. Zach's feelings were showing. What came out from him was dark blue. It was the most beautiful aura I had ever seen, even though it lasted for only seconds.

Tears rolled down my cheek and Zach was frightened by my tears, thinking that I was to reject him. "Don't cry, Audree! Are you okay?" he said while drying my tears with his thumb. I didn't need a confession. What I needed was his feelings.