Ch 1. The New Light Appearing

This is my second story! Please vote if you like and comment your thoughts! I really appreciate it, okay?

Dedicated to one of my SMLITBD readers, alicyn101 :)

I'll use Miley Cyrus as the lead, Audree. Just imagine a fatter version without any makeup. Pic hereeee ------------>

This is kind of like a follower of my other story Sarah Montana Living In The Boys. Well not really but the lead in my other story is in the cast here actually, so if you're interested in the new girl you can go read her story. Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/243656-sarah-montana-living-in-the-boys%27-dorm-completed

And again, please comment your thoughts!

_________________

Bullies are nice people. They warn you when you get geeky. They torture you when you are just funny to laugh at. They are the people that tell you when you've reached the line of being a no one.

For me, I am one of those no ones actually. Especially at junior high. They used to bully me and torment me with many, many different harassments. But I didn't bother to care at that time. But it all changed at middle school when I realized that I had no one to understand me. No friends. Well I had but I guess they thought I was too geeky for them.

I decided to change at that time. But of course that was wrong choice. I did it the wrong way.

"Go get to school now!" mom yelled through the door opening. I sighed and sat up. Whatever.

Let me finish, okay? They called me a wannabe them. I had put on make-up, and wore cheap nothing covering clothes. Never going to do that mistake again, I'll tell you. So I returned to my original state when I entered high school. So. Here I am. All geeky again. Isn't life great?

I switched into a big jersey and sacky pants, my usual outfit. I took a step to the right, seeing myself in the mirror.

All I can see is a chubby girl with dark brown hair. I'm about 5.38 feet and my weight is 154 pounds. I am not so fat that you'd turn your heads again to see how fat I am when I walk around the mall, but not petite thin and beautiful.

Alright, it's cleared up! I am not beautiful. I not a great lead either but does it really matter? Do I have to be beautiful and have a happy story about how I got together with my boyfriend to be able to have a story? Answer: No.

"Audree!" mom yelled as loud as possible, as her voice cracked.

"I get it!" I shouted back, finally done setting my hair up in a ponytail; the usual hairstyle. I rushed through the living room and made it to the kitchen, seeing mom making pancakes. I sat down and when she saw me she put 4 pancakes on my plate. No, she's not done yet.

I looked at her and saw that her aura was blue, like sea blue. Sea blue means that she's content. Yes, I can see auras. Now don't get creeped out. I can only see someone's mood or stuff like that.

She grabbed something from the fridge and then she sprayed whip cream all over my pancakes, following with covering half of my pancakes with jam and the last touch, spreading about a whole spoon sugar all over them.

Yes, it's the reason I'm fat actually and I can't get why I'm not 200 pounds instead. My mom just loves me through food and I think she's blind because she doesn't really know what she has done to me. No, don't judge, I am not trying to blame her for being fat.

I finished up and brushed my teeth before going out the door. It was sunny and I knew it was going to be even sunnier afterwards. I saw a car driving by the next house - Matt's house. The car was red, a red Ferrari and the owner was Matt's best friend Alexander. He had some girls at the back seat and honked making all the birds at the neighborhood fly away from the trees.