Ch 27. Don't Want To Feel Anything

Finally an update! Dedication for niamhiee13 for your comment "please please upload soon :) :)"   and as soon as I read it I was like "of course, I'm so going to do it immediately!" but yeah. Didn't happen. Because I forgot. And have a writers block :( or laziness. But here it is! I just realised that this is the second time I have dedicated a chapter for you. WOOP! AND SHIT YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME THATS WHY I DON'T RECOGNISE YOU

and btw. I FREAKING LOVE COMMENTS OKAY?

___________________________

"And what do we have here...?" he said in a playful tone. I couldn't take my eyes off him and look away, because it felt like he'd crush me just like the guy before. It was so dark and I couldn't see clearly and of course, they couldn't see me either. The faces of them were dark and I wouldn't be able to know their faces nor be able to see any differences between them.

No one would know what happened. If they did anything to me it would go on as if nothing happened, because I didn't know who they were, and they didn't know who I was. Just moving one step would become like wolves hunting after a small rabbit. One move. I couldn't risk it, but even so it would be just the same if I stayed.

What would they do to me? I had just witnessed them killing a man, if he really was dead. They would kill me next. Eliminate the witnesses.

It was like they trapped me inside, not letting me escape. I kept getting flashbacks of what I had accomplished ever since I met Krystal. My change. Both inside and outside. Meeting Krystal and Darrén, how they showed me what true love was. Zach. Zach seeing the true me right from the start. Roxannah, supporting me. I never really cleared out what was between Zach and Roxannah, but I didn't care. And even though I had just met Ambreal and Dan some days ago I felt that they were great friends.

Mom. I never got to know what happened between her and dad. Did he leave her? Did mom leave him? Did he die? Was that what she implied on was a 'faraway dreamland'? Heaven?

"Hey Red!" one of them yelled out and gestured him to come. He didn't move at all and it was expected since he looked like the type who definitely wouldn't let others order him around. "This chick saw everything."

I clenched my fists being on the edge of crying of anger because I was too afraid to do anything. My acting had saved me from many complicated situations, but this one was different and could result my death. I wish I could had turned into a mafia girl of something and fight them but I wasn't strong. There was nothing I could do.

"What are we going to do with her?"

Suddenly one of them grabbed my arm harshly and I held my breath because I didn't know what was going to happen next. "I think she's hot...?" the one grabbing my arm studied my face, trying to see clearly.

"You think?!" the rest of them laughed like there was no tomorrow. "If she's hot, then she is. If she's not, then she isn't."

"Shut up! I can't see anything, it's too dark!" he yelled and let go of my arm to hit them. I braced myself, touching my upper arm that he had grabbed and it was hammering, from the strength he had put into it. The adrenaline was at the top.

After they were done fighting whether I was hot or not they stopped and looked at me. They leant their breaths that smelled like alcohol towards me, as I was looking at the ground and they even had to bend down to see my face. "Can't see her face man..." they whined and kept it up for a while, but I was distracted of the piercing gaze that was drilling into me even though I couldn't see it. The dark aura of his kept seeping to me and I couldn't breathe. "Well at least she has a nice body..."