Ch 41. Lines

New guy that is very very very strange and weird. say hello to Andrew Johnson as Michael C Hall, the Dexterdude! --------------------->

Deds for Cece_Mariee_Love!

___________________________

The scent was weird. Somewhere unknown. Something I couldn't identify. I was scared. Afraid of what I was going to meet. I didn't even know what kind of people would be there or what they would do to me. Why was Clair there? What did she do here?

I stopped when I saw the room where all of those girls were about to visit, or already had. A white room. With three people sitting by a long table, refreshments and paper in front of them. Like judges. They were judges. There were four seats so one of them was left empty.

"Hello. I'm Margaret." a woman sitting to the right smiled to me. Her aura was very content and she looked happy but slightly tired.

"Hi... Audree." I shyly mumbled. I took a spot in the middle, giving them a perfect moment to torment me with their gazes.

"You're number... 26." she started flipping her papers with wrinkled eyebrows. "But it seems like your identity isn't conforming with the blanket you signed."

I looked at the window behind them, so nervous that I was starting to shake. They definitely thought that something was fishy with me. The man sitting next to her took her papers and looked at them, not getting what was happening. "So she isn't that girl?"

"How did you come in?!" he snapped at me, with a furious tired aura. He was definitely upset and it seemed like it wasn't the first time it had happened.

"I didn't mean to do it, I just... The receptionists mistook me for another person so I just signed my own personal information and then they took me here." I honestly told them, not sure about what was waiting.

"Hah!" the man sitting at the left side laugh out loud, not even trying to cover it up. "Awesomeness." he sang.

What? What kind of people were these?

"Stop making us look like idiots, Andrew." the old man sighed.

"She's interesting. Let's have her try at least!" he clapped his hands with a big smile.

"I can't take it anymore, Andrew! You say that to every girl who raid our company!"

"No, let's see what she's got at least. I agree that it might had been disaster whenever we've let other girls do it, but I'm interested in what kind of potential she has." Margaret said. "But this is the last time."

"Wohooo." Andrew sarcastically cried out. "Show us what you've got, doll!" he winked to me.

"Shouldn't we wait for Craig?" the old man sighed. "He's always late for these things."

"Forget about that dude, it's his loss!" Andrew laughed, and put his legs on the table making it comfortable for him. They were looking at me. Expecting something. Expecting me to do something. Their stares were so scary, like they were judging every move I was making.

Soon enough they noticed that I had no idea what they wanted from me and laughed. Well, Andrew did. He seemed like a funny, easy going guy. "So you don't have it?" he asked me. Whatever the "it" was, I didn't have it, so I shook my head.

"Oh right, you weren't here from the start when we handed them out?" Margaret asked me with a shocked face.

"No, I just came here."

"Well then." she took her paper and reached it out for me. I took some steps and accepted it from her with an unsure expression. I could see how weirdly they thought of me through their aura because I was acting so suspicious.