Ch 15. Ready

• इन्हें समर्पित: MASRivera

Updateupdate :D Having a slight writer's block but it will probably disappear soon :)

I always dedicate to my supporters so this one is dedicated to my latest follower MaureenAvaSalientesRivera WHY SUCH A LONG NAME?!

______________

"Here we are!" I flapped my arms, gesturing the mall. Roxannah was still a bit tipsy but not enough to drag attention so we walked around, trying to not stand out.

"Uhm... What are we doing here anyway?"

"We're going shopping!" I told her and showed her my bankcard.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to prepare!" I grinned. I pulled her into a clothing shop and there it all began.

¤¤¤

"Too revealing?"

"No it's perfect!" she gave me a thumbs up and I returned back into the changing room.

"Then I'm taking it all..." I hummed and changed back to my old clothes.

"You know... That's a lot." she gave me looks at my hands that were filled with clothes. I gave it to the cashier that looked quite surprised.

"I do have my bankcard." I said and dragged it in the machine. Maybe one of the only used technology in Kandred. It made a beep sound and then she packed everything in bags. It was a lot. And it was only the first store. My arms would definitely ache the next day from holding all those stuff.

"How rich are you?! I thought you had no money!" Roxannah twitched her eyebrows, thinking about what I said.

"But it's not much for my life savings... I don't even have a job so they'll be gone in seconds." I never really use my money, so I had saved up a lot in my bankcard that got kind of dusty from not getting used. I never went out much before this. Just staying home studying, sleeping and you know that pattern. Just being lazy is enough to describe it.

"That's true." she laughed. "So what's next?"

"Hm. More clothes. This is not enough." I looked at my hands full of bags.

"It is." she laughed.

"Not for my whole wardrobe."

"Why didn't you say so?!" she shrieked and dragged me to other stores. That girl was pure awesomeness. It was so fun. I had never actually gone shopping with a friend. I was always too busy to exercise so that I couldn't just do normal things with Krystal. But I just did it without even thinking about it. Gradually, I had gotten more friends. Krystal was a friend I'd keep forever until I die. Roxannah was someone I thought I'd never get close to but I learned that we were really alike. And Stella could be counted as a friend because we did talk sometimes but not that often since she's trapped in the cheerleading gang. But I did know that she's not fake like them.

"You want something to eat?" I suggested.

"I don't have money..." she sighed. I lifted my bankcard. "Thanks." she gave me a cute smile.

She took an ice cream and I took a milkshake. "Where did you move from?" I asked her.

"New York." she smiled.

"And why did your ex move to this low technology city...?" I chuckled. It was kind of weird. Because I knew that probably 99% of the whole world population don't know about Kandred. It wasn't something you could find being casted in movies or anything.

"To escape." She was playing with her ice cream, whipping the chocolate sauce. "I think that Kandred is a nice place to escape reality."

"Because it's so old-fashioned?" I groaned. "It's not really that fun with this boring back and white town." I lifted my eyebrows as I said "black and white". It really showed my true feelings about Kandred.

The Dark Blueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें