Ch 38. It Takes Time

I've been writing lots so I want to start weekly updates! :) comment for motivation! :D

DEDS FOR F_Tale! Thanks for reading and voting!

____________________________

"Don't you ever go near Audree!" Zach growled. Matt was pressing his forehead against his, making a war break out. Zach grabbed Matt's arms, ready to fight him, but it looked like he was suppressing himself. Like he could fight him anytime and win for sure, but knowing that it'd be a bad idea.

Matt pushed him off, making a wolf like noise.

"You just hit her!!!" Zach yelled. They were walking around in circles, with attached eye contact. I tried to stop them, but Darrén was holding my arms, not letting me get near them.

"I'm not going to let you into that again." Darrén said. I whined and tried to get off, but he was too strong. "Let them finish their own business."

"But they are going to hurt each other!!!" I pushed Darrén but he remained the same on that spot, not moving.

I didn't get what was going on at all. Why were they suddenly fighting? I had never seen them together before and when I finally did they were fighting. "It was supposed to hit you!" Matt continued their conversation, ignoring me.

"You sure suck at aiming." Zach said. "Stay away from her from now on or I'll kill you."

"You're the one to say."

"At least I don't hit girls."

Matt grabbed his hair in frustration and yelled out. "Stop acting like a good guy!!!"

"I'm not acting!"

"I know everything!!!" Matt grumbled, holding his breath.

"No you don't. You don't know a thing."

"I do. Does the name Roxannah recall anything?" Matt sarcastically sang out, pushing him off. I thought that Zach would hit him in rage, but he was still like a statue. His eyes were big, looking at Matt with madness in his eyes.

"How do you know?!"

"I heard everything!"

"What's going on?!" I asked them when I finally felt Darrén loosen his grip.

"Stay away. You don't want to know." Matt said to me and I got fed up with not knowing a thing about anything.

"I'm clearly involved in this. Tell me now." I told him.

Zach was petrified, not knowing what to say. It was like time had stopped for him. "I..." he mumbled. "I can't tell you."

"Audree, stay off this guy from now on." Matt said. I flinched. What?

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Darrén jumped in, upset with Matt.

"This guy is freaking dangerous!!!" he growled, irritated.

"Matt!!!" I snapped. "Out. Now!" I didn't want to hear any more of his accusations. Matt looked at me with big eyes and he was going to talk back but I gave him a mad look which probably scared him, because he looked away from me and walked back to his house with an annoyed aura.

I was breathing heavily. As if I couldn't catch my breath between the fight. I was so mad at how Matt treated Zach.

Darrén was trying to talk to Zach but he wasn't answering. "Hey bro?" he kept calling after him. I approached them and poked his shoulder

"Are you okay?" I shouted.

He didn't answer me. What was it that made him like that? What did Matt know? I didn't want to dig into it. I hugged Zach and after a while he hugged me back. "Group hug!!!" Darrén yelled and joined in.