Ch 5. Unexpected Contact

Time for an update!~

Ugh, the mean bitchy cheerleaderwill be casted as Amanda Seyfried :) ---------->

Hola sweeties! This one is dedicated to my latest fanner, xxxNekurulzxxx! Thanks for fanning!

_____________

I so didn't want it. I did not want to work on this with Matt. Come on. Matt! I know that I shouldn't had been too hung over on the past but this is indeed the living flesh that dumped me as a childhood friend because of my crappy status. I was still hurt.

But, maybe that boy would just be ignoring me, telling me to work on it myself! It might be a good idea after all. But the idea just being with him wasn't really good anyway. I suddenly noticed that the teacher was right in front if me, expecting me to tell her the name of my partner. "Krystal." I steadily lied. She chuckled and gazed to her left. I followed it and saw Krystal with Stella. Oh great.

"Nice try ms. Melany, now tell me the real one." she said as she wrote something down in her book. "Matt..." I sighed and knew that he heard it. His head shot up with a panicking face. He looked at me but he calmed down after a while, thinking about that it won't be a big deal, since his careless everyday seablue color surrounded him. He got out of his seat and approached me. When he sat next to me the teacher told everyone about the project.

"You will all be working on a big play!" she announced.

"What the fuck..." Matt muttered.

"What does that have to do with history?" a girl asked with a bitch tone. "Ms. Owher." she grinned. "We are putting up a play and we are going to create a story that has a different kind of time in the history! You are all going to create a script together with your partner and the one that gets the most votes is the script, we'll pick it, and then we'll decide on the roles." Chattering. I was expecting that Matt and I were going to stay silent the whole lesson but he talked to me, which surprised me down to my spine.

"So what so you think ours should he like?" he asked with a careless tone.

"I don't know. How about some stupid warrior trying to get a princess' attention?" I suggested.

"And his name is Cabber O'Baryck and he's got to be Irish!" he chuckled.

"And the princess' name is Scarlet Yue and she's Asian!" I added.

"But when the warrior gets her attention he finds out that she's lesbian..." he said. Laughter escaped my mouth, even though I didn't want to let it out. 

"Awesome." I grinned, but it didn't stay for long; and may I add so didn't his. It was embarrassing of the thought that we were still so compatible and imaginative like in kindergarten after all these years. I just never thought we were going to be like this ever again after he told me to never talk to him again.

"Uh..." He looked away, at his gang watching if they were looking at us. "How about you write it down?" he nervously suggested. I immediately grabbed a pen and paper, trying to avoid the awkward clouds above us. I wrote down every single detail we said and then silence came again.

"Why are you sitting with this walking doughnut, Matt?" Misty butted in from nowhere, expecting him to laugh. He was completely serious. "She's my partner."

"I feel sorry for you." she told him with a pity look and walked off to her gang.

"She is so annoying." he mumbled and even though I wasn't supposed to hear or comment that I did.

"I thought you liked her?"

He twisted his neck, looking at me with an awful face.

"Why the hell would I?!"