Ch 24. Knowing What To Do

Hello and hello! Been a bit busy, but I won't make you wait more than three weeks, which is my promise! Just keep commenting and remind me whenever the updates seems to stop!

Dedication for LeopardDreams because you spammed my newsfeed! And I love your comments! :)

___________________

"How do you know my name?" I asked him with big eyes shocked to death. I was seriously scared and thought that he was stalking people. I didn't know what to do, it was either letting him answer or running away before he could catch me. But I didn't want to jump into conclusions. Maybe he was only saying Audi, the car brand, and I heard it wrong?

"What?" he shrieked. "Your name?" I was only standing there on that spot, afraid of what was going to happen next. I heard some steps next to me getting closer and the girl I had laughed with earlier was soon next to me. I didn't feel scared of her though because it felt like she wasn't a bad person, but she was associated with him which worried me, as if she's cooperated with him or that she was also caught in his evil plan. I didn't want to let my mind exaggerate anymore and decided to wait until he answers before getting to conclusions.

"What do you mean Audree?!" he snapped at the other person behind the phone. He was getting information from that person he was talking to. He put his phone against his chest, not wanting the other person from the other line hearing and leaned to me. "Is your name Audree?" he asked me and I nodded.

I was seriously going to snap. How the hell did he know my name?! "Oh..." he mumbled and went back to his phone. "Yeah, her name is Audree." he confirmed for the other person. "What? Why?" he whined. "Alright..."

He gave me his phone and I took a deep breath before I grabbed it with both of my hands, afraid of dropping it. Who was it? "Hello...?" I greeted like a chicken seeing an alligator, scared as hell.

"Audree!" a sweet voice shrieked out loud and I knew who it was immediately. 

"Krystal?!" I yelled. "What... What?! Why are you on his phone?!" She started laughing. 

"No, why are you on Dan's phone?!" I glanced at him and didn't know what to say.

"Uh... He tried to pick me up?" I said what first came into my head. I didn't really think through what I said. I had already picked up his name and that Dan-guy couldn't ignore what I had said and attempted to snatch back his phone as soon as he heard but failed as I ducked and soon started running around in circles with him following me like a monkey trying to get its banana. He soon gave up. "No Krystal!" he yelled, trying to make her hear his words. "I did not pick her up!"

His aura was growing nervous as he was panting and it got a bit pink along with it. Oh god I had made another discovery with auras. I always thought that only girls could get pink auras from being in love but that was first time seeing a boy with it. Maybe because of the lack of people in Kandred that caused me to never see it. I interpret it as for boys having small crushes on someone because I definitely knew that dark blue was the color of true forever love that was between Darrén and Krystal. And I definitely knew that the Dan-boy had a crush on Krystal. No wonder he was so happy talking on the phone ignoring two other girls earlier.

"Someone likes Krystal." I smirked to him, making sure that I pushed the phone against my collarbone so that she couldn't hear. I heard a huge laugh next to me and that girl was totally laughing as if there was no tomorrow. 

"You still like her?!" she pushed out of her mouth between her laugh.

"Shut up!" he yelled and tried to get back his phone. "She has a boyfriend, you know..." I mumbled and he clearly heard it. "That's why I'm getting over it. Because they are never going to break up." He definitely knew Krystal and Darrén well, because that was a true fact. But how did he know Krystal? I heard yelling from the phone that I had forgotten that I was holding.