Ch 33. Share

Hello everybody. Please tell me when I need to update.

Dedication to liz-liz088 because I love new followers.

_____________________

It was so different compared to what happened before. It was like he covered it and eliminated the gross Steve stain. It wasn't unpleasant except of the small pain that was caused because he was touching the same spot.

Slowly, I leant back and met my soft bed as he followed my move, and ended up being on top of me doing his business. He was heavy but it didn't feel bad like how it did when Steve had pushed himself on me, being as heavy as rock.

I didn't move at all, and it felt like I was a treeboard, not knowing what to do, but it wasn't awkward. He was moving around softly with his hand and touching my arm now and then. I opened my eyes and he stopped. He looked up at me and grinned.

"You feeling any better?"

"Very better." I mumbled, noticing my incorrect language later on. He patted my head with a cute smile and got out of the bed.

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

"Your mom called me. She was very worried." he said. "And then I came to find you."

"And how did you find me really? You've never been to that place." I laughed.

"I called everyone. And Roxannah too. She mentioned when you were together at that party so I looked over there."

Roxannah. It all made sense. I hadn't seen Roxannah in a while either.

"I'll get going now." he said and I nodded.

"See you around..." I replied, but I had no idea when I'd ever see him again. He hugged me and it felt like I was going to get crushed. "Thank you for everything." I said and hugged him back

I heard the door close and couldn't believe what happened, nor how I could feel so happy even though something horrible had happened just some hours ago. He just knew how to make me feel better.

I got up and stood in front of the mirror, seeing myself. The mark on my neck was even darker, but it didn't worry me. It was like he had healed the open wound and created his own. Like he had cured it, freeing it from all the poison.

I walked down the stairs with a shirt covering the mark so that mom wouldn't see it. I hadn't seen her for a day and I never said anything to her either. She was probably very worried, especially when I didn't have my phone with me. I was thinking about getting a new one since no one could contact me.

"You're home..." mom said when she saw me walking into the kitchen. I didn't know if I was supposed to be smiling of or mad.

"Yeah." I said with a cold expression. I walked past her to the fridge and grabbed an apple, then walked past her again. I stopped when I heard sobbing noises. I turned around, seeing my mom crying with puffy eyes.

"Why were you at that place?!"

She knew. "What place?"

"That horrible place!!! You were only lucky that I asked Zach to find you!"

"Don't say that you're the reason that nothing happened to me!" I cried out. I was fed up with fighting with mom. "You were the whole reason I went there!"

I couldn't even describe her face. I missed our peaceful times. Where we had nice times just eating by the dinnertable in silence, sometimes talking.

"Enough." she mumbled. "Just because of acting."

"Yes." I proudly said. "Just because of acting. It's why I'm longing for my future with it instead of fearing it. It's the reason I'm like this."